North Coast Orchestra

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About North Coast Orchestra

The North Coast Orchestra is an exciting group, comprised of Milwaukee's finest freelance musicians. Musicians that have performed and toured with such noted artists as Aretha Franklin, The Temptations, Frank Sinatra Jr., Dennis DeYoung, Natalie Cole, Kenny Rogers, Peter Cetera, Manhattan Transfer, and scores of others. The North Coast Orchestra is constantly updating their repertoire to stay current with today's musical trends while maintaing a vast enough song list to keep a wide variety of age groups dancing all night! They play a wide variety of styles and are sure to entertain a diverse range of audiences. The band features outstanding vocalists, a burning rhythm section and a hot horn section. Whether it be a wedding, corporate party, festival, elegant fund raiser, or dance parties The North Coast Orchestra will PACK YOUR DANCE FLOOR!

50 Reviews for North Coast Orchestra

50 North Coast Orchestra Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 02/02/2019

NCO was the very first thing we booked when we were planning our wedding bc I wanted a KICK ASS BAND and let me tell you, NCO nailed it! Not only were they incredible to work with throughout the ... Read more planning process, but they also took time to learn a few extra songs we wanted with no cost or hassle. They had the party going all night long and I am still getting compliments on how KICK ASS they were! I would get married all over again 1000 times and have NCO be the band - they KILLED IT!

J
Jane

Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter was recently married and had her reception at Villa Terrace. She and her husband wanted live music, but not the typical "YMCA"-playing sound, but rather more like standards and some Ed ... Read more Sheeran-type songs. We also were limited because of the size of Villa Terrace, so went with a vocalist and three musicians to play. North Coast Quartet was phenomenal! Extremely professional, great communication, accommodating, friendly, and they were spot-on with the songs they played. They even learned a song played as a surprise to the newlyweds-Old Irish Blessing. Beautiful!!! We received so many compliments on the music, and Monday morning I had a guest ask for the group's information to pass along to a friend planning a wedding. That's about as big a compliment as can be received, and they deserve it! Honestly, I knew from the moment I booked them to play that everything would be perfect and it was wonderful not to have to give the music another thought. Don't hesitate to hire North Coast Group as a duo all the way to a full orchestra. They are the real deal!

T
Tami

Married on 07/20/2018

This was the best thing I could have done for our wedding. The band kept in contact with us, made sure they understood exactly what we wanted for music. Learned a song we wanted that wasn't typically ... Read more typically on their play list and were 100% accommodating. Our guests continually came up to us and told us that we had the best wedding they ever attended. I know they were referring to the awesome band. Even the bar tenders were rocking!!!! Even the over 60 crowd danced the night away until the very end! I would highly recommend the North Coast Orchestra.