North Park Florist

Buffalo, NY · View map

About North Park Florist

North Park Florist - your Buffalo, NY wedding florist - helps make your wedding flower dreams a reality.

North Park Florist offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate - we can provide bright, beautiful flowers to make the day unforgettable. For a consultation please give us a call at 716-838-1123.

20 Reviews for North Park Florist

20 North Park Florist Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 08/19/2017

Julie and her team really made my visions come to life. I told her what I wanted and met with her a few times as I tend to be a but Type A on making sure everything is handled properly. She saw my ... Read more vision and we had so many compliments on our flowers! She added my charm for my dad and grandpa and let me tell you my bouquets were incredible. They were just beautiful and the colors stood out. All of my flowers were fresh and perfectly bloomed and they did an incredible job! I highly recommend them!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/22/2017

When it came to choosing a flower company it was pretty much a no brainer because I have known the family since I was in middle school. I did look up reviews beforehand (even though I had already ... Read more known they were going to do it) and nothing but glowing reviews did I find (not surprising). Julie did an amazing job making my vision come to life because in the beginning, I was kind of unsure of what I wanted being that I really hadn’t thought about the flowers. When we sat down to talk she had a checklist of everything I could want and she had great ideas if I really didn’t know! :D The day of reveal did not disappoint!! Everything was even better than I could have ever hoped for. The flowers added to the magic of my special day!

C
Courtney

Married on 08/05/2016

Our arrangements were beautiful and the staff was very helpful and responsive! Read more Our arrangements were beautiful and the staff was very helpful and responsive!