North Woods Inn Resort

Old Forge, NY · View map

About North Woods Inn Resort

An Adirondack wedding at the North Woods Inn & Resort is the event of a lifetime. The Main Lodge is remarkable, offering the finest accommodations and dining in a truly idyllic setting overlooking Fourth Lake. The romantic nature of the Lodge truly shines at a wedding. The rooms spill over with music, firelight, dancing and flowers. North Woods Inn in Old Forge, New York has hosted weddings in the Adirondacks for over 100 years. Our beautiful location along with our expert wedding planners have been helping couples create that perfect setting for a one of a kind Adirondack wedding.

Host your reception dinner in our Reception Tent or Mountaineer Restaurant overlooking the lake, located in our Adirondack Style Lodge. Contact our experienced wedding planner and let us assist you with all your wedding needs. We can also host your more intimate Rehearsal Dinner, Shower, or any other special occasions in a private party room or the lodge. Our property offers 28 recently renovated rooms and cabins for your family and guests.

3 Reviews for North Woods Inn Resort

3 North Woods Inn Resort Reviews

B
Bri

Married on 07/26/2014

We had our wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner, and Sunday morning breakfast all at the North Woods. We could not have been happier with how all of these events turned out. The food was amazing, we ... Read more did not have a bad meal for the entire 6 days we stayed. Marie was great with anything we asked. We had lots of little details planned for our wedding and the staff at the North Woods took great pains to make sure everything was just as we asked. The rooms at the North Woods have and Adirondack theme and while there may be some cosmetic things that need improving, our stay was awesome! I would definitely have my wedding here all over again and wouldn't change a thing!

E
Emily

Married on 07/27/2013

Amazing wedding! Had a great weekend Read more Amazing wedding!! Had a great weekend

FireBella
Jamie Beth

Married on 08/21/2010

While the owners of this venue have just changed hands on Sept 1st, I wanted to say that Jim and Diane Connerty were the best people that could have helped me with my reception. Read more While the owners of this venue have just changed hands on Sept 1st, I wanted to say that Jim and Diane Connerty were the best people that could have helped me with my reception.

North Woods Inn Resort FAQ