Northern Lights Entertainment

Kalamazoo, Michigan, MI · View map · Visit website

About Northern Lights Entertainment

Northern Lights Entertainment LLC is a professional, full-service wedding, event, and entertainment company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. From musical entertainment to photography to ceremony officiating, they provide a full range of wedding and reception services to meet your needs. With a seasoned team of event planning experts, Northern Lights Entertainment LLC will relieve you of the stress of vendor shopping during your wedding planning.

More than your standard event and entertainment company, Northern Lights Entertainment LLC offers just about everything you need when planning a wedding ceremony and reception. In addition to the in-house services this company offers, they will go above and beyond to ensure you’re connected to other reliable vendors in the area for full wedding coverage. Services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Event planning and design
  • DJ / emcee entertainment
  • Master of Ceremonies coordinating
  • BOSE Sound/PA systems
  • VocoPro and Senheisser Wireless Microphones
  • Dance floor lighting and fog machine
  • Room uplighting
  • GOBO projector
  • PowerPoint slideshows
  • 32" flat screen TVs
  • Professional Photography (including editing and photoshopping)
  • Wedding Officiant (Ordained Minister)
  • Wedding cake designer

5 Reviews for Northern Lights Entertainment

5 Northern Lights Entertainment Reviews

K
Kristen Fisher

Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent DJ and officiant

Skip and Laurie were fabulous! They were helpful and helped make our big day run smoothly and effortlessly. Read more Skip and Laurie were fabulous! They were helpful and helped make our big day run smoothly and effortlessly.

Hayley
Hayley Picard

Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful Experience!

They did an amazing job with our wedding/reception! Great at announcements, and the great music kept people dancing all night. I highly recommend them for anyones big day! Read more They did an amazing job with our wedding/reception! Great at announcements, and the great music kept people dancing all night. I highly recommend them for anyones big day!

Bride2B2017
Amy

Married on 08/26/2017

Very involved bride with great support and understanding from NLE!

We had the most wonderful experience with NLE (Northern Lights Entertainment). From the very start Skip was incredibly helpful with all wedding details. Hiring him to officiate and provide the music ... Read more for the entire wedding/reception made things SO EASY! Two huge items checked off my wedding to do list! He answered all my my 47 emails incredibly fast and let me be as involved or uninvolved with my music choices and ceremony as I wanted to be. I was one to be VERY involved and he had no problem answering to my every need for the special day and everything leading up to our special day! I can't recommend him enough and know you will have the same experience as I did!