Northern Lights Entertainment

Kalamazoo, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Northern Lights Entertainment

New to Wedding Wire this year, Northern Lights Entertainment LLC is an experienced, professional, full-service wedding, event, and entertainment company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. From musical entertainment to photography to ceremony officiating, they provide a full range of wedding and reception services to meet your needs. Northern Lights Entertainment LLC will relieve you of the stress of vendor shopping during your wedding planning. (See more reviews at Facebook.com/NorthernLightsEntertainmentLLC and at www.northernlightsentertainment.net.)

More than your standard event and entertainment company, Northern Lights Entertainment LLC offers just about everything you need when planning a wedding ceremony and reception. In addition to the in-house services this company offers, they will go above and beyond to ensure you’re connected to other reliable vendors in the area for full wedding coverage. Services offered include the following:

• Face-to-face consultation
  • Room uplighting & color themes
  • GOBO projector
  • PowerPoint slideshows
  • 32" flat screen TVs
  • Wedding Officiant (Ordained Minister)
  • Star-Crossed Photography LLC (professional photograyphy, editing and photoshopping)

8 Reviews for Northern Lights Entertainment

8 Northern Lights Entertainment Reviews

Bride2B2017
Featured
Amy

Married on 08/26/2017

Very involved bride with great support and understanding from NLE!

We had the most wonderful experience with NLE (Northern Lights Entertainment). From the very start Skip was incredibly helpful with all wedding details. Hiring him to officiate and provide the music ... Read more for the entire wedding/reception made things SO EASY! Two huge items checked off my wedding to do list! He answered all my my 47 emails incredibly fast and let me be as involved or uninvolved with my music choices and ceremony as I wanted to be. I was one to be VERY involved and he had no problem answering to my every need for the special day and everything leading up to our special day! I can't recommend him enough and know you will have the same experience as I did!

J
Jessica Dillon

Married on 08/04/2019

Best DJ ever

It was such a pleasure working with Skip and Laurie! They were willing to work with us for our every request, were friendly, respectful, and attentive to what they thought we'd like. They treated us ... Read more like friends and I hope they remain that way! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ team!

B
Brian & Paige

Married on 06/08/2019

Kind, helpful, and very professional

Skip and Laurie are very kind and super helpful. They did and great job and really helped our day go as smoothly as possible! Read more Skip and Laurie are very kind and super helpful. They did and great job and really helped our day go as smoothly as possible!