Northern Lights Limousine

Willoughby, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Northern Lights Limousine

Northern Lights Limousine is a luxurious and affordable limousine and party bus transportation company located in Kirtland, Ohio. From state-of-the-art video and sound systems to removable dance poles, their competitively-priced fleet of classy vehicles provide fun features and a safe ride to and from your wedding festivities. Relax in comfort and style with the high-profile coach limousine rentals available at Northern Lights Limousine.

This transportation company provides chauffeured limousine and party bus transportation services for the greater Cleveland area. Northern Lights Limousine vehicles can accommodate up to 30 passengers and include a variety of modern amenities to impress. Services offered include the following:

• One way or round trip

S
Featured
Sean

Married on 07/18/2014

Scott, the owner of Northern Lights Limousine, was absolutely incredible to work with! My wife and I had Scott as our limo driver on the day of our wedding, and he was phenomenal! Months before the ... Read more wedding, when we were in the planning phase, Scott allowed me to come and check out the limo bus for myself before we decided! The bus was immaculately clean, the sound system was perfectly clear to hear and easy to use (we could easily hook up our phones and play music!), the bus' A/C was blasting in the July heat and everyone was cool and comfortable, and all 20 of us in the wedding party had plenty of room to sit and enjoy the smooth ride! Scott even provided ice and cups on the bus! Scott was early and on-time, and every single time he opened the bus door, he was standing right there to help my wife and her bridesmaids ON and OFF the bus!! He was also incredibly easy to reach for questions that we had during the planning phase and on the day of the wedding when we were off on stops for our photos! Also, Scott was reasonably priced! I would absolutely, 100% recommend Scott! His service was superior and I didn't have to worry one bit on our wedding day!!

J
Jacquelin

Married on 05/26/2018

Our limo driver was super friendly and happy to change location plans last minute! We had a ton of fun singing, dancing and celebrating with our bridal party on our limo bus. We definitely recommend ... Read more booking your wedding day services with Northern Lights Limo without a doubt!!

C
CHERYL

Married on 10/17/2017

We hired the limo company to give my 16 year old grandson a celebrity experience. The limo picked us up on time with very non-traditional hours of 1p pick up on a Tuesday and a 630 am pick-up the next ... Read more day to take us back home (we stay in Cleveland overnight). We live over 120 miles away and the Limo Company pull it off with out any problems. The owner and the driver which was a ex- firefighter gave us a 5 star experience and I am just so grateful for that because I was so scare something would go wrong and it didn't. My Grandson and his two friends had a great time at the season opener game with the Cavaliers on Oct 17,2017.