Northern Lights Strings

Brunswick, ME · View map

About Northern Lights Strings

Northern Lights Strings has 20 years of experience providing wedding music from pre-service through reception with performance capabilities for boats, islands, churches and private homes. I offer solo violin music, the perfect instrument for the perfect wedding. I look forward to sharing my love of violin music with you!

"Music is the language of the heart and wings of the soul"

17 Reviews for Northern Lights Strings

17 Northern Lights Strings Reviews

A
Alex

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful Ceremony, Smooth Planning

Lorel and team were great in all elements of the process. We had a trio perform at our ceremony, and they did a fantastic job with the performance, timing, and logistics. They were able to be a bit ... Read more flexible with songs despite already having a robust selection list, and the communication/planning was reliable along the way. It's hard to pick holes in the experience we had with the Northern Lights Strings group.

W
Wenonah

Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Northern Lights Strings for my son's wedding on August 11. The group handled the music for before and after the ceremony and the processionals in and out of the church. They then went from the ... Read more the church to the venue and performed while guests were arriving, before the DJ took over. The quartet was wonderful and added a touch of elegance to the wedding. Prior to the wedding, they were very responsive to my emails, and they were flexible. The quartet was well worth the money spent.

L
L

Married on 08/04/2018

Northern Lights Strings was wonderful to work with for my wedding. They were very flexible with the pieces I wanted to be played and were willing to learn a new one as well. Many of my guests ... Read more commented on how nice the music was! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.