Northern Lights Studio

Lancaster, New Hampshire, NH · View map · Visit website

About Northern Lights Studio

Northern Lights Studio is a premier wedding photography studio in Lancaster, New Hampshire. Bill Rutherford has over eight years of experience as a studio and wedding photographer. He documents every moment and emotion shared by you and your family on the happiest day of your life. Bill will work with you and your other vendors to ensure his photography is all-inclusive, but unobtrusive throughout the event. Northern Lights Studio offers the best wedding photography experience for couples in Lancaster, as well as those throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont.

Northern Lights Studio is a full-service photography studio offering high-quality prints and artwork. Prior to the wedding, you’ll work with Bill to create the perfect package for your big day and then afterwards you'll enjoy a personal viewing session where you will see your images for the first time and select from a variety of prints to order. All wedding packages include an engagement session and a custom-made wedding album. Northern Lights Studio offers:

• Full day wedding coverage
  • Lifetime warranty on our printed products
  • Bridal session
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Online client portal to view digital proofs and order prints

4 Reviews for Northern Lights Studio

4 Northern Lights Studio Reviews

A
Amber Adams

Getting married on 07/01/2021

Beautiful boudoir

Working with Bill was a great experience. I absolutely love the photos I received! He was professional and helpful with pictures to reference to help me with posing. He has a clear vision and we ... Read more worked well together bouncing ideas back and forth. If you are looking for beautiful and soft bridal boudoir photos I would highly recommend working with him!

A
Ashley N

Married on 07/21/2018

Willing to go the extra mile

Bill did our engagement photos this past summer. He was literally willing to trek over the river and through the woods to get to our shooting location. I was a photography newbie and Bill made me feel ... Read more feel comfortable right away, ... and gave us some tips to help us look our best. Our photos were great and he delivered them quickly and via videchat so we could review what we liked for our wedding. We had a "destination engagement shoot" so Bill was not able to shoot our wedding in Wyoming, but we would have loved to have him if it had been possible.

S
Samantha Roberge

Married on 06/16/2018

An Amazing Photographer

I love the way they took the photographs we wanted and also suggested other ones. Working with Bill was fun and enjoyable. He created amazing images that we will treasure forever! Read more I love the way they took the photographs we wanted and also suggested other ones. Working with Bill was fun and enjoyable. He created amazing images that we will treasure forever!