Northern Red Photography

Columbia, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Northern Red Photography

Northern Red Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Aiken, South Carolina, who serves couples in both North and South Carolina, as well as Georgia. With a passion for photography that goes all the way back to high school, owner and lead photographer, Sam, loves capturing the amazing moments of your special day and turning them into lasting memories. Continuing her love for the art of pictures, she went on to minor in photography at the University of Rhode Island. Northern Red Photography specializes in photojournalistic-style photography, which allows the true essence of your moments to be caught on camera.

Northern Red Photography offers photo shoots for engagements and weddings. This photographer only schedules one event per day, so you won’t feel rushed and can get all the beautiful moments of your event on camera. Multiple locations are welcome and additional hours can be accommodated. You will receive high-resolution, digital files of your event.

26 Reviews for Northern Red Photography

26 Northern Red Photography Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 07/22/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Little

Oh my gosh, this review is way Way WAY overdue! The photographer completely over delivered in both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. She was kind, soothing, and courteous through the entire ... Read more entire process. Even during my meltdown in the dressing room, right before the wedding ceremony, she handled me like a pro and still managed to beautify our pictures. Not only was the photographer a pleasure to work with, but the quality of her work was just gorgeous. I can’t tell you how often people tell me that I need to submit our photos to a magazine! Thank you so much for helping to turn everything around for us. You are truly talented, and our pictures are absolutely stunning! Oh and did I tell y’all how affordable she is!!? Seriously, y’all need to hurry up and book her before her prices go up!!!

K
Kelly

Married on 05/18/2019

A Blessing!

Sam was our life saver! After we had an unfortunate miscommunication with a photographer we had already booked (we lost a hefty deposit) - I found Northern Red Photography shortly after and ... Read more immediately her photos captivated me. Almost instantaneously after sending my inquiry, she responded and we began to chitchat about what my now husband and I were looking for. From the time of booking, to the engagement session, to the wedding and here after, she has continued to keep in contact and send her well wishes! Not only does she capture beautiful moments, but she is also a pleasure to work with. We were and are very pleased with her service, and look forward to working with her in the future!

Gillian
Gillian

Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!

We loved her! Sam did a fantastic job! She was super easy to work with and knew exactly what to tell us and how to pose. My wedding was at the Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, and coincidentally was the ... Read more same time prom was going on at some of the local high schools. And low and behold everyone was at the Gardens taking prom pictures. Sam was champ at improvising and getting photos of us without anyone in the background. I would highly recommend her and hopefully will be using her for other family photos :)