Northside Florist, Inc

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Northside Florist, Inc

Northside Florist, Inc, is a wedding florist based in Tampa, Florida. Wedding consultant Kathy Gilbert assists couples with their needs to provide an extraordinary floral experience and create floral arrangements based on the couple's vision. The company also provides catalogs of arrangements for the couples to take into consideration, and provides ideas that suit the styles of the couples. The florist can create lavish custom designed floral arrangements for everything from intimate to large wedding events. Northside Florist, Inc, is a family-owned company that has been creating floral arrangements for weddings throughout the local areas of Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties since 1962.

Northside Florist, Inc, can create all the floral arrangements for a wedding, such as bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, and more. The florist uses a variety of floral styles not limited to tropical, rustic, vintage, and country. The company's floral services include:

• Consultations

C
Featured
carissa

Married on 02/17/2018

Thanks to Kathy @ Northside Florist we had the most beautiful arrangements at our recent wedding! Kathy captured everything that I had envisioned and really helped to create the venue I had hoped for! ... Read more Thank you Kathy for the beautiful job!

Jackie-Freddy
Jackie

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Professional and Friendly

I met with Kathy and she instantly understood my vision. She does amazing work. I made an appointment with her and communicated via email. She was quick to respond and was available for all my ... Read more questions.

C
Christine

Married on 06/01/2019

June 1 wedding

Brenda was amazing to work with! I loved my bouquet and the flowers on our cake- amazing service! Read more Brenda was amazing to work with! I loved my bouquet and the flowers on our cake- amazing service!