Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service

Blaine, WA · View map

About Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service

At Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service (360)220-0207 our commitment to going that extra mile is what separates us from the competition, giving you that Royal treatment Every time. Whether you need a ride from the Canadian border to the Bellingham Airport, or want to enjoy a dinner in Bellingham and a night on the town, we can provide you with a late model, luxury limousine or town car with a professional chauffeur to take you where you want to go. We are the first choice in Bellingham Limo service rentals with 1st Class service for the entire Whatcom County area. Feel free to make any special requests we're always happy to entertain your every need.

1 Reviews for Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service

1 Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service Reviews

S
Stacey

Married on 07/25/2015

They arrived on time and even were able to pick us up a little later. I received a call to confirm and everything. We got a town car, it was nice and big enough for my dress! I would use them again. Read more They arrived on time and even were able to pick us up a little later. I received a call to confirm and everything. We got a town car, it was nice and big enough for my dress! I would use them again.

Northwest Limousine & Town Car Service FAQ