Northwest Trek Wildlife Park

Eatonville, Washington · View map

About Northwest Trek Wildlife Park

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is a wedding venue located in Eatonville, Washington that is nestled within a natural atmosphere. This property has unparalleled beauty that embraces the Northwest and its surrounding wildlife, making it a remarkable site for hosting a memorable wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hellyer Center is a secluded setting with views of Horseshoe Lake where you and your guests may catch glimpses of animals roaming the meadow. This venue has both indoor and outdoor spaces with plenty of room for seating and dancing, accommodating up to 120 people. The Picnic Pavilion is situated in the heart of Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, offering an outdoor setting that can easily accommodate 150 guests in the covered area and up to 500 guests in the adjoining open-air meadow. The Forest Cafe exudes a rustic ambience that creates a cozy atmosphere for an intimate indoor ceremony or reception of up to 70 people. You can also have a small rustic ceremony with 25 guests in the cabin that overlooks the wolf enclosure.

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park has a variety of distinctive packages that range from engagements and proposals to summer and winter weddings. You can choose your package based on the season and the size of your event while also getting customized options to enhance your celebration. Enjoy taking a tour of the park with your friends and family through tram tours and ziplining as well. The following services are provided:

• Engagement package in free-roaming area with true wildlife adventure
  • Honeymoon accommodations
  • Discovery tram tour for up to 85 guests
  • Free-roaming area photos on keeper truck
  • Facility rental for up to eight hours
  • Setup of tables and chairs for 120 guests
  • 60” banquet tables and gift tables
  • Bridal suite and groom’s room
  • A/V equipment and microphone
  • Ample free parking
  • On-site event coordinator
  • 60 minute rehearsal
  • Final walk-through with event coordinator and catering manager
  • Cash bar with bartenders
  • Shuttles

10 Reviews for Northwest Trek Wildlife Park

10 Northwest Trek Wildlife Park Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing venue

Hands down the best wedding venue. You really have to see it for yourself to see how beautiful it is. Spend the extra hundreds of dollars to get keeper truck pictures. I had the most unique wedding ... Read more and couldn’t imagine it any other way. Even though it poured on us during our pictures, you can’t even tell with how breathtaking they are

S
Sarah

Married on 06/09/2018

I don't think I can possibly express how happy and grateful I am to have had my wedding at Northwest Trek. You have to see the setting to understand the breathtaking views of forest, lake and meadow ( ... Read more ( with the occasional furry visitor gracing the landscape) and peaceful serenity that is the Hellyer Center. Every step of the way I felt supported by the staff at NW Trek, especially Joy who answered every one of my questions. She was a pivotal reason why I never got overwhelmed when thinking about and planning our big day. Even when rainy storm clouds threatened to make our ceremony a soppy one, she knew just what to do and explained how everything could be moved inside with out making me panic. Luckily the rain clouds parted just in time for the ceremony and our wedding flew by, I got to enjoy and be present in every moment, knowing that the staff had everything handled. The venue provided so many extras that I wasn't expecting but made our day perfect like chalkboard signs, tree rounds for the center pieces, table cloths and bows etc. Thinking back on our day, I can't think of a single thing I would change I would do it all over again a hundred times. Cannot recommend enough!

R
Randee

Married on 08/22/2015

Joy is simply the best to work with. She kept in touch, was easy to contact and stayed on top of everything to help make our day less stressful. The only complaint I have is that the catering staff ... Read more left a lot to be desired. I had the venue til 11pm and they cleared everything out and took down all the chairs and tables before 10pm without anyone asking them to, and when I asked I was given a snotty response. Besides the catering company, I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Our guests loved the tram ride, and the view. It was a beyond perfect day, and Joy had so much to do with that.