Norton Country Club

Norton, MA · View map

About Norton Country Club

Norton Country Club is an incredible venue for your Wedding! We are located 20 minutes north of Providence and 40 minutes south of Boston. Our meticulously manicured 18-hole golf course provides a truly unique ceremony for you to walk down the aisle on our 1st Tee. The course also offers beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos. Weddings at Norton Country Club are special because we only offer one wedding a day. Our exceptional staff can help you put the finishing touches on your wedding day to make it a day you will never forget. Our stunning event room can accommodate up to 175 guests. It boasts a sleek granite bar, completely renovated restrooms, and a sparkling hardwood dance floor.

We offer two different packages to fit your needs and budget. The Country Club Package is great for the “do it yourself” couple. For this package we ask you to meet our guest count and food minimums for the date you have selected. The Sweet Serenity Package takes the stress out of planning your wedding. For the Sweet Serenity Package we ask for a minimum of 125 guest and includes the following: Cheese & Cracker/Vegetable Display, 3 passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, 3 course plated meal, 6 passenger limo, wedding cake, disc jockey, flower arrangements for your guest table & sweet heart table and overnight accommodations to a local hotel.

Norton Country Club also offers rehearsal dinners, golf-outings, and post-nuptial brunches to complete your Country Club Wedding experience.

We are open 7 days per week from 9am-7pm and would love for you to schedule a tour to see if a Norton Country Club Wedding is in your future!

26 Reviews for Norton Country Club

26 Norton Country Club Reviews

K
Kris

Getting married on 08/15/2020

My Advice: I went overboard with decorating, but it's really not needed. The spot has great lighting and white fabric hanging from the ceiling as well as beautiful overall decor -- save yourself the ... Read more extra work and let the spot do the work :). Had a great shower! My Review: We just had my sister's Baby Shower here last weekend and everything went off without a hitch. The space and the food were complimented on by all the guests and working to put the event together was a absolutely pleasure with Alicia R. She was so good that the DAY of the event I had a cold so she was quick to give me a microphone so that all the guests could hear me. We also had a last minute request for a projector to watch a short video and she was able to bring one up for us to use. The staff working out event were sweet too - I was trying to rush to pack up and get out by 4pm, but everyone said not to worry about it. OH and my sister was over the moon happy with her shower. Thank you all at Norton CC!

L
Leah

Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I just got married here on 9/1/18. Everything went perfectly. The food was great. The service and attentiveness was amazing. From the beginning of our planning we went thru 3 event ... Read more coordinators but Wendy was there thru them all and went above and beyond for us from start to finish. We are very happy with our experience with NCC Sincerely Leah Lucio (Bride)

D
Danielle

Married on 08/25/2017

We held my sister's wedding here on 8/25/17. Thanks to the amazing staff, Alicia, Wendy and Scott, the day was a huge success! They were extremely accommodating with everything and really helped us ... Read more along the way! Many compliments were received on the food, the beauty of the grounds and the overall atmosphere that the country club provided! I can't say enough how extremely happy we are and would recommend this venue a thousand times over!