Nostrano Vineyards

Milton, New York · View map · Visit website

About Nostrano Vineyards

Nostrano Vineyards is a charming and highly desirable wedding event venue and vineyard located in Milton, New York. This venue, part of the Hudson Valley Wine Country, showcases glorious views of vast rolling hills, apple orchards, and grape vines that can all provide a truly natural backdrop for your wedding event; these views will also provide lots of wonderful wedding photography opportunities. The view from the 75-acre fruit farm and vineyard is truly breathtaking! While you are here, you can enjoy fresh wines made on-site at the vineyard, local cheese boards, and live music indoors at the rustic and chic tasting bar. You can also learn about grape growing and the possibilities of winemaking in Milton, New York. There are a few event spaces that have been beautifully restored to satisfy lots of different types of wedding events.

Facilities and Capacity

Nostrano Vineyards’ Pole Barn can accommodate up to 150 guests for a seated wedding ceremony and reception, and up to 250 guests for your wedding event cocktail hour. There is also a tented space available that can accommodate up to 250 guests for wedding receptions. The Vineyard space is available between the months of May and October to host your special wedding event. You will have complete privacy while hosting your event here. All spaces give off a relaxed and private ambiance that is perfect for weddings of all shapes and sizes!

Nostrano Vineyards offers wedding event packages that can meet the needs of a variety of wedding couples who love wine, natural event backdrops, and customizable event space. All wedding event packages include services for bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and wedding receptions and ceremonies. They also provide event items like tables and chairs, and have a preferred list of event vendors for you to work with. Other services offered include:

• Access to a bridal suite
  • Parking

Madeline
Madeline

Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Magical!

From the very beginning I knew Nostrano was going to be the venue I got married at. I had been stalking their IG for months and when I finally made the appointment to do a venue tour I was beyond ... Read more excited. That day I had made a few other appointments with venues in the area but once I got to see this magical place in person I knew right away no other venue would be good enough. One of my wedding guests described our wedding as "an enchanted fairy wedding", that is exactly how I felt the day of. Kayleigh, the owner, was absolutely phenominal to work with. From the very first day I met her I knew we had made the right choice. She's super responsive, offers so many helpful suggestions and all around a great person to work with. Her husband is exactly the same! Such a kind couple and we are so thankful we chose to have our special day in such a truly magical place. Their wines are amazing and I cannot wait to go back and visit!!

Erica
Erica Rome

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Barn Vineyard Wedding

Nostrano Vineyards was an incredible place to have our wedding this July! Kayleigh, Nick and the entire Nostrano staff were kind, helpful and communicative over the year leading up to the wedding and ... Read more they were patient with all of our questions. The venue itself is STUNNING and excellent value for the region. The barn feels modern and beautiful with sweeping views of the groups and having the ceremony under the willow tree really felt magical. Ending the night with a bonfire felt just the vibe we were looking for! My husband and I can't wait to return to this venue and hang out a the tasting room in the future!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect venue for a wedding

Nostrano vineyards is the perfect venue for a wedding. It’s absolutely stunning. The grounds are so well kept and the wine is great! We loved the addition of the farmhouse, it allowed us a perfect ... Read more place to get ready and set up. Kayleigh is wonderful, so sweet and easy to communicate with. She always responds right away with helpful advice. Everything was perfect! Can’t wait to go back to the tasting room :)