Not Your Average Bella

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Not Your Average Bella

Not Your Average Bella is a talented team of makeup artists and hair stylists for weddings. We travel in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Based out of Media, Pennsylvania, this team brings stunning custom looks to brides and their members of the wedding party on the big day. We travel to Chester country, Delaware county, Bucks county, Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, and Maryland.

Not Your Average Bella offers group discounts and multiple stylists for groups of six or more. A licensed boutique for hair and makeup, this team offers hair, makeup, and men’s grooming services. Not Your Average Bella offers consultations to best communicate desires and expectations for the wedding day. Not only do they have the comfort of consultations, brides can also opt for hair and makeup trials before the wedding arrives. Other hair services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Haircuts
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Braids

Other Services

The team at Not Your Average Bella offers on-site wedding hair and makeup, events, and parties. They offer services such as fake lashes, and a variety of makeup styles, which include:

• Airbrush makeup

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 05/18/2018

I booked them a month before my wedding (I’m a terrible planner) and they were able to get me in for a trial quickly. Then I changed my hairstyle the morning of and it still came out amazing. It ... Read more rained the day of my wedding and everyone was impressed at how well my hair and makeup stayed flawless. So grateful to these ladies for their patience, flexibility, and all around fabulous work!

Kacie
Kacie McCormick

Married on 03/02/2019

Great hair and makeup

I got married March 2. Macey and Jenna were excellent. I booked them fairly late but was still able to schedule a trial for hair and makeup. They were very responsive and flexible with scheduling. We ... Read more had three people get hair and two get makeup and they finished everything well before we were scheduled to leave. I loved my hair and my high school students told me the makeup looked great. My mom was hesitant about getting makeup done and Macey listened and gave her a look she felt comfortable with. I highly recommend this vendor.

N
Nina

Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Macey for your hair and makeup. She was so professional but also very sweet. She listened to what I wanted and created it. I was going for a natural and flowy bohemian style and it ... Read more is exactly what I got. She went the extra mile and curled my sister in law's hair unscheduled. I was extremely happy with my results!