Notarize This Officiate That

Colorado Springs, CO · View map

About Notarize This Officiate That

Notarize This Officiate That is a professional ordained wedding officiant and public notary located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This flexible service can officiate any type of ceremony including religious, spiritual, same-sex, 420 ceremonies, wiccan, and more. Notarize This Officiate That is owned and operated by Reshida, a professional who doesn’t belong to one particular belief or religion. As long as a couple is devoted to each other, Reshida will be more than happy to provide her impeccable customer service and assist in creating a one-of-a-kind ceremony experience. She offers free consultations to get to know a couple’s distinct and individual style and preference.

With a variety of affordable packages to choose from, this versatile service can do everything from elopements to vow renewals. Reshida can provide unlimited communication to ensure a couple’s customized vows are superb. Other services include:

• Proxy marriage

3 Notarize This Officiate That Reviews

T
Tracie Keith

Married on 07/24/2019

Best wedding officiant ever!

Found this lady literraly blind from states away never met and had no idea what I was getting from a Google search states away. Lemme tell you this tho! She was the best helped me find where we would ... Read more marry all details to get the license helped me tweak our ceremony to make it ours down to a last minute time change the day before so we could go sightseeing! Hands down was the best I could have asked for would have her do my wedding any day! This is the lady you want if you have any doubts message her I gaurnetee you will be as pleased as we were we are so thankful a Google search lead us to her!!!!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/30/2018

Very professional and patient with our family. Would recommend her to others. Thank you so much. Devon and Kimberly Jackson. Read more Very professional and patient with our family. Would recommend her to others.thank you so much. Devon and Kimberly Jackson.

A
Angela

Married on 08/18/2018

Rashida was so professional, she was very understanding when a few hiccups happened. I will forever be grateful for everything she did! Read more Rashida was so professional, she was very understanding when a few hiccups happened. I will forever be grateful for everything she did!

Notarize This Officiate That FAQ