Noteworthy DJ's

Portland, Oregon · View map · Visit website

About Noteworthy DJ's

Noteworthy DJs and Photo Booths serves all of Oregon, Washington, and Arizona. Our pricing is easy and all packages include top-of-the-line audio and lighting equipment.

We have everything you need for an awesome wedding: wireless microphones, searchable song database, online planning forms, huge on-site music libraries, online song library access, DJ meeting, personalized service, and much more. We most often perform as wedding DJs, but each DJ on our team is an accomplished musician in their own right and it's not uncommon to see them out and about.

Your event is unique and each package can be customized to perfectly work with your vision. We’ll work closely with you to ensure we have the best selection of audio equipment, lights, music, photo booths, and more.

Noteworthy DJs is equally capable of providing background music or kicking the party into high gear all night long. Few things are better than a packed dance floor. We are here to help make your wedding, corporate event, private party, festival, birthday party, or special event memorable.

Have a question or want to give us a call? No worries! Visit us at www.NoteworthyDJs.com or call us at 503-770-0382.

We would love to hear from you!

77 Reviews for Noteworthy DJ's

77 Noteworthy DJ's Reviews

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Noteworthy DJs for our Cannon Beach wedding this September and are very pleased with the result. We compiled a pretty long playlist with a very wide range of music and they filled the gaps ... Read more with some awesome tunes. We worked with Rashad who was a blast and so easy to work with. He was so in his element and made sure the dancing didn't stop until the very last second. What a blast. I highly recommend Noteworthy DJs and Rashad.

H
Holly

Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

We couldn't say enough nice things about our experience with Noteworthy DJs. From the very beginning, it was always easy to get in touch with them and they couldn't be nicer or easier to deal with. We ... Read more with. We had DJ Paul Anderson, who was the BEST. He was the perfect MC for the evening, making sure everyone knew where to go and what was happening. The music was awesome - he put on a great set and kept it flowing between songs (no pauses). Super easy-going and nice. He even danced with me when my new husband was nowhere to be found! We had the dance lighting, which looked terrific. And we had the photo booth. Our photographer kept it open longer for us since it took people a while to use it, and he didn't want us to feel like we were being screwed over. Everyone had a great time, I can't give enough compliments to this amazing team.

S
Sarah

Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Noteworthy DJ's

Noteworthy DJ's was a great choice for my wedding! Kelly, the event coordinator, was so prompt with her responses and extremely helpful and understanding when I had to change plans just a few weeks ... Read more before the wedding. Noteworthy DJ's made planning music so easy with their online planning forms and allowed me to even play custom music and playlists. DJ Joe was so friendly and easy to work with when trying to determine types of music and timeline of the day. I was pretty bad with picking music for my wedding so when I spoke with DJ Joe I told him "just play typical wedding music that people will dance to" and he did exactly that! The dance floor was packed all night and even had one of our photographers dancing! I would highly recommend DJ Joe and Noteworthy DJ's.