Noteworthy Paper & Press

Missoula, Montana · View map · Visit website

About Noteworthy Paper & Press

Noteworthy Paper & Press is a woman-owned stationery business established in 2008 in the heart of Western Montana. With our years of experience in printing, paper, stationery, etiquette, and trends, we have the expertise to bring your creative vision to life.

The sky is the limit when it comes to printing types, paper, formats, and embellishments! Our process is designed to help you narrow down the options based on your budget and style. We will consult with you in person over a glass of wine, or over the phone from across the country to go over all of the possibilities and hone in on the details that excite you.

Through the years we've found the best results come from working in collaboration with our clients. Your wedding suite will be designed and customized specifically for you so that the printed keepsakes you send to loved ones are your very own heartfelt expression.

We can assure quality results, guided by your vision and driven by our eye for detail, and are excited to work with you!

33 Reviews for Noteworthy Paper & Press

33 Noteworthy Paper & Press Reviews

E
Featured
Erika Baldry

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Personalized wedding invitstions

Noteworthy was amazing to work with! We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations, but Noteworthy really brought them to life. They checked in with us throughout the entire process. ... Read more They were there the whole time to answer any questions we had. Even after we received our beautiful invites (which took almost no time at all!), they made sure we were happy with the final product. Thank you Kellie and the Noteworthy team for putting something so wonderful together for us.

Frank
Frank Trisdale

Married on 09/22/2018

Pleasantly Pleased

My wife and I could not have been more satisfied with our experiences with Noteworthy. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I went in with my ideas, but I was pleasantly pleased that they were ... Read more friendly, professional and fun. I loved feeling like we had the freedom to design it all ourselves or work with their team to achieve what we had envisioned. I cannot recommend Noteworthy enough. It's my new favorite business in Missoula. We have already worked with them on two seperate projects and are sure to work with them again in the future. Beautiful building & adorable gift shop, but with an industrial 20th century feel. The printing and paper press is nostalgic and necessary and I'm so happy I have discovered this little treasure hidden on the edge of downtown.

J
Jayme

Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Experience

I contacted Noteworthy after a wedding fair and had very specific ideas of how I wanted my invitations (Our wedding was literary themed). They invited me in and together we choose colors and styles ... Read more and even edited it multiple times. They were so easy to work with and honestly were such a pleasure.