Noteworthy Paper & Press

Missoula, Montana, MT · View map · Visit website

About Noteworthy Paper & Press

Noteworthy Paper & Press is wedding stationary company based in Missoula, Montana. This small and locally-owned business specializes in stationary, gifts and letterpress for your special day. These dedicated artists will work one-on-one with you and your event planners to craft unique and personalized invitations. The design of their stationary is modern, mixed with artisan printing techniques. They have their own in-house letterpress printing services, including a vintage Heidelberg, a Vandercook proof press and a C&P letterpress. Noteworthy Paper & Press also offers a range of prices and packages so you can stay within your budget.

Noteworthy Paper & Press offers a variety of services, including catalog invitations, engraving and laser cut. They also sell curated vendor albums, which include:

• Crane & Co.

Featured
Erika Baldry

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Personalized wedding invitstions

Noteworthy was amazing to work with! We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations, but Noteworthy really brought them to life. They checked in with us throughout the entire process. ... Read more They were there the whole time to answer any questions we had. Even after we received our beautiful invites (which took almost no time at all!), they made sure we were happy with the final product. Thank you Kellie and the Noteworthy team for putting something so wonderful together for us.

Frank
Frank Trisdale

Married on 09/22/2018

Pleasantly Pleased

My wife and I could not have been more satisfied with our experiences with Noteworthy. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I went in with my ideas, but I was pleasantly pleased that they were ... Read more friendly, professional and fun. I loved feeling like we had the freedom to design it all ourselves or work with their team to achieve what we had envisioned. I cannot recommend Noteworthy enough. It's my new favorite business in Missoula. We have already worked with them on two seperate projects and are sure to work with them again in the future. Beautiful building & adorable gift shop, but with an industrial 20th century feel. The printing and paper press is nostalgic and necessary and I'm so happy I have discovered this little treasure hidden on the edge of downtown.

J
Jayme

Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Experience

I contacted Noteworthy after a wedding fair and had very specific ideas of how I wanted my invitations (Our wedding was literary themed). They invited me in and together we choose colors and styles ... Read more and even edited it multiple times. They were so easy to work with and honestly were such a pleasure.