Nothing But The Talent DJ Dee Kimble

Holyoke, MA · View map

About Nothing But The Talent DJ Dee Kimble

Your interactive DJ that gets the crowd involved and participates in the event. I am a DJ with style and interact with high energy with a touch of class to motivate the crowd. This style has brought me a good reputation from many of my past weddings, bar mitzvahs, religious events, birthdays, clubs/bars, and special events. I have a great knowledge, love, and appreciation for all types of music.
By enjoying what I do, It becomes my responsibility in bringing the best in me to you by making you and your guests happy at your event. Although Kids events are my specialty I am diverse in any function or event that you may have without breaking your bank. I have a great love for all music. my mixing abilities are unique for all too hear: from Rock, Hip-Hop, Big Band, Reggae, Disco, Latin, and Motown to Country Oldies and much much more. I am able to satisfy any crowds. It does not matter what color, creed, culture, religion, gender or age you are, I have the ability to adapt to any environment and make it happen on the dance floor.
Please check out the testimonies with my satisfied clients

6 Reviews for Nothing But The Talent DJ Dee Kimble

6 Nothing But The Talent DJ Dee Kimble Reviews

J
Jacqueline

Married on 06/26/2017

DJ Dee Kimble was a fabulous choice for us for our wedding. Working with him is easy and enjoyable, I felt very comfortable chatting with him about the music, sequence of events at our reception, and ... Read more all manner of planning. Dee Kimble is professional, responsive, personable, and knows how to rock the party! He is also very versatile and can temper the crowd as well as play a variety of music. Every aspect of working with Dee Kimble is enjoyable, from planning to partying to ending the celebrations on a positive note. We are very happy Dee Kimble was our awesome DJ for our wedding celebration.

User3084080

2+ years ago

We found DJ Dee because one of our friends used him for their wedding, and as a musician, I was impressed by his style and musical selection. When we met, we clicked right away. He knew exactly the ... Read more kind of vibe we were looking for, and he was completely open to using music he had never heard of before. Dee was professional, helpful, and reasonably priced. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ!

S
Sara

Married on 06/28/2014

Dee was awesome! Our guests danced all night! He was open to our thoughts and also had good suggestions. The ceremony was perfect and beautiful! Dee also helped love through the needed elements of the ... Read more reception well. Everyone had a great time! Thanks so much Dee- you helped make our wedding unforgettable!