Nouveauté

5 Reviews for Nouveauté

5 Nouveauté Reviews

User3228001

2+ years ago

This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The band really made the reception! They brought so much energy, even coming down off the stage and walking into the crowd, playing lots of ... Read more current music, and getting people on the dance floor. A ton of people commented that it was the most dancing they have seen at any wedding. My husband and I danced the entire night. They nailed our first dance song, it sounded just like the original artist! Fabulous, fabulous band! Wendy is so great to work with. Highly recommend.

A
Lia

Married on 07/10/2010

This band is by far the best in the area. Many months later, I am still hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed the band and how wonderful they were! I would highly recommend them to everyone. ... Read more everyone.

T
Tyra

Married on 10/13/2001

I got married back in October 2001. To this day, we still have countless friends say how fantastic our band, Nouveaute, was. We were very lucky in the sense that some of the band members didn't have ... Read more have anything going on so they asked to join the other members so we ended up getting more band than what we paid for. One of my foundest memories was sitting down at and empty table and looking at the dance floor, which was PACKED, with people just having a super time. I loved seeing it. I HIGHLY recommend them.