Novella's New Paltz

New Paltz, New York · View map · Visit website

About Novella's New Paltz

Novella’s New Paltz is a dedicated wedding event and reception venue located in New Paltz, New York. From pre-event planning all the way up to the actual day of your event, the professional staff at Novella’s will be with you every step of the way. The impeccable service of the incredibly meticulous staff will surely make your wedding day one to remember; they can perform tasks like helping you customize and transform their ballroom to a space with customized mood lighting, a built-in sound system, and strobe lighting. Novella’s is located in the Hudson Valley, conveniently next to the New York State Thruway and right next to lots of hotel locations, which is perfect for your out of town guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Novella’s New Paltz has a newly renovated, 9,000-square-foot facility that can accommodate parties between 30 and 250 people. There is a large ballroom space available for larger wedding parties, and a smaller private party room available for smaller parties. Both spaces can be customized to meet your specific wedding needs. You can also take advantage of the built-in sound system for a truly memorable wedding event dance party.

Novella’s New Paltz offers extensive and exclusive wedding event packages to a variety of wedding couples who are looking for well thought out planning and preparation. Services offered in these packages include professional wedding planning services, access to a private wedding suite, your choice of table linens, an open bar with five hours of continuous service, a champagne toast, and wedding cake services. Other services offered include:

• Lighting and sound
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering

Cuisine

Novella’s New Paltz has delicious cuisine options available within their event planning guide. There are discounts available to different sized parties, which are also available within their planning guide. Food options include butler carried hors d'oeuvres, different salad options, pastas, starches, vegetables, and various buffet items. Catering services also include:

• Bar service

11 Novella's New Paltz Reviews

Z
Zoraida

Married on 07/06/2018

Novellas’ staff was amazing Megan was super amazing, attententive to my request and kept in constant communication. I was late to rehearsal on July the 4 th and she was so patient and accommodating! ... Read more On the day of our wedding everyone was constantly asking if we were ok needed anything o mean I can’t stop saying how wonderful the staff was including matre’de !!! I highly recommend them!!

K
K

Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I were married here June 10, 2017. We were originally thinking of an outside wedding reception but realized it was not going to work for us. We were driving around looking at potential ... Read more venues and randomly saw a wedding reception finishing up at Novella's. Everyone looked so happy coming out of the venue. We eventually booked with Novella's, and I'm so glad we did. Dawn and Megan did so many thoughtful things that made our lives easier. Dawn gave great recommendations for photographers and DJs. Megan let us drop off our table decorations the night before and set them up for us. She also had them packed and brought to our car when the night was over. It was so hassle free it felt too easy. All of our guests raved about the food and said this was one of the best wedding receptions they ever attended. Thanks Novella's!

B
Briana

Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Novella's on June 3, 2017. We could not have asked for a more wonderful day! It was everything we could have ever wanted. The staff was absolutely ... Read more fantastic. Megan and Christine went above and beyond to be sure every last detail was met, from the seating chart to the toppings for our ice cream bar. Jennifer Pagas from Every Season Events, who is also associated with Novella's, was my constant go-to. She relieved my mind for every question I had. She was incredibly patient and understanding. She was the reason I did not have to worry about the planning of the day. We are so happy with Novella's and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family for future events! Greatest and nicest staff in the world! XOXO.