NPDEvents

Tustin, CA · View map

About NPDEvents

NPDEvents is a wedding event planning and floral design service located in Tustin, California. This planner and florist believes trust and communication are the cornerstones of success. The NPDEvents' team treats every client like family members, ensuring a comfortable and trusting relationship as you plan and design the wedding of your dreams together.

NPDEvents offers day-of coordinators who, contrary to their name, work with you from the very minute you become engaged to the very last minute of your reception. Day-of coordinators regularly consult with you, get to know you, manage vendor contracts and logistics, and oversee the day of your wedding to ensure all is going according to plan. When it comes to your floral arrangements, this service provides a variety of styles according to your preferences, whether that be simple and rustic or glamorous and over the top. All essential custom arrangements are available through this service, including altar/aisle décor, bouquets, boutonnieres and custom centerpieces for your reception table. This planner possesses a passion for design along with a strict attention to detail, ensuring each arrangement is crafted with utmost care. Other event planning and floral services include:

• Consultation

12 NPDEvents Reviews

A
Ann Nguyen

Married on 05/24/2019

NPD Events for wedding coordination and florals/decors is the best!

My now husband and I found out about NPD Events at a wedding show. We learned that they offer both wedding coordination and floral and decors. We loved the work they displayed at the wedding show and ... Read more and were also really amazed by their decors shown on their Instagram. Carlos and Nayra were very caring and generous of their time. They always made us feel comfortable and gave great ideas. Knowing how amazing their work was displayed on Instagram, we had no doubt they’d do an amazing job with our wedding. We just gave them the colors and some requests, but we pretty much trusted them with all the other details. It’s apparent that Carlos and Nayra go above and beyond behind the scenes and it shows in their work ethic. Carlos called me the day before the wedding letting me know that a certain flower I had requested had been quarantined so he was unable to get it from his usual floral provider. He said he wanted to make sure I got the flowers so he woke up extra early the next morning to drive to Los Angeles from Orange County just to see if he could find it. I was amazed by the extent of his commitment! The wedding ended up so beautiful. The guests kept telling us how beautiful the decors and flowers were! In summary, Carlos and Nayra exceeded our expectations. We loved working with them. I highly recommend NPD Events for both wedding coordination and florals/decors. You can check out their Instagram page and see for yourself :)

K
Karen Nakaki

Married on 04/27/2019

Bright, Springtime Brunch

Working with NPD Events for the floral arrangements at my wedding was wonderful, start to finish! Carlos and Nayra were always incredibly responsive, and made sure everything was perfect. Between my ... Read more vision of an English garden full of ranunculus and my now-husband’s goal of tropical, Carlos put together the most beautiful brightly colored arch, bouquet and centerpieces. Every single piece was stunning, and magically combined our very different visions, making the most beautiful setting for our wedding day. We had some tight time constraints for set up at the venue, but Carlos made it happen, and I could not be more grateful!! Highly, highly recommend NPD Events!

N
Natasha

Married on 06/24/2018

Carlos and Nayra were everything I could have wanted in a coordinator/planner/florist and SO MUCH MORE! They did an absolutely gorgeous job with my wedding in June 2018. They were passionate, detail ... Read more oriented, extremely friendly, and truly cared that my wedding turned out the way I had dreamed. I would 100% recommend them and NPD events for your wedding or event, and will be recommending them to all my friends!!