NST Pictures

New York, New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About NST Pictures

NST Pictures is a wedding videography company serving couples nationwide. With their top-of-the-line equipment, artistic approach, creative eye and women-led team, they capture authentic moments with the best lighting. After filming your special day, they'll work with you to determine what you want the main focus of your video to be so they can edit it into a cherished family heirloom. Let them create a piece of art out of your wedding day.

NST Pictures offers a number of videography services for your big day. Their most popular wedding package includes high-definition video, a full-feature video and client revisions, among other services. With the option of a highlight video, you can relive the best moments of your wedding when you don't have time to indulge in the full coverage of your day. DVD, Blu-ray, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive formats are available. Other services to consider include the following:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Janine

Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST wedding cinematography company!!! Hands down!!

My husband and I got married this past September and we were uncertain as to whether or not we wanted a wedding video at all. We had been interested in NST from when we first booked our wedding, and ... Read more Christina had reached out to give me more information. I went back and forth with her quite a bit, before finally making the decision to book. She was extremely helpful, super responsive, and listened to everything we wanted - and didn't want - to be focused on during our special day. We recently received our trailer and our spotlight edit, as well as our raw footage and WE CAN'T SAY ENOUGH amazing things!! Jon and Max (our cinematographers) were absolutely amazing, and the team at NST who took care of the edits, piecing everything together, the music, etc. did a BEYOND amazing job. We loved working with them so so much and we are so thankful we made the decision to book a cinematographer, and most importantly, book NST. Highly recommend!

A
Amanda Prior

Married on 11/05/2018

Best Experience Amazing Results

I used NST Pictures for my wedding cinematography. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the quality of the service, products and professionalism I received during the planning and execution of ... Read more my wedding experience. My wedding consultant Farrah Zhao walked me through every step of the process with extreme care and ensured that even though I was an anxious and disorganized bride every aspect of my experience and service was perfect. I’m so happy I have these important memories preserved so beautifully. I cannot thank everyone enough.

Alexandria
Alexandria

Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing!!!

The entire process was smoother than I had originally thought and I was nervous about booking a vendor for the wedding because it was once in a lifetime opportunity to get the day right. Matt and I ... Read more are a special couple and we wanted to ensure that the vendor understood how special we were especially when we are deaf. Farrah was more than willing to go above and beyond to remove any barriers or any doubts about the vendor. She went through every steps and I never felt that I was ignored in the whole process. She spoke with the videographers and they have exceeded my expectations for the day. The trailer came out beautifully and I know that the entire process must be very exhausting, but they were very professional with their jobs. I kept forgetting about the videographers and they have captured every single things that were special to both of us! I would definitely recommend this company and it is not because they are professional, but they are masters in capturing little things!