Nu-Image

White Plains, New York · View map · Visit website

About Nu-Image

Nu-Image is a professional hair and makeup service that is based out of White Plains, New York. With years of experience, the team at Nu-Image has developed a highly respected and admired ability to provide unbelievable cosmetic services and customer care to all of their clients. Ensure your wedding is a success and hire the best in the beautification business.

Nu-Image is an award-winning organization with a history of happy customers. Accommodations can be provided for groups of up to 20 people, which is perfect for a bride that wants to spend time getting pampered with her closest friends and family the morning of the big day. Their process begins with a complimentary consultation that allows you to get to know the staff and come up with a plan for the services you are interested in. The morning of they’ll be prompt to ensure you and any other clients have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the moment. Their popular services include:

• Airbrush makeup

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 08/19/2017

Wow! Suset is such a talented artist. I could not believe how she transformed me, I felt like a movie star! She's sweet, personable and totally nails the look. I cannot wait to use her for my August ... Read more August wedding. Truly amazing!!!

B
barbara

Getting married on 04/12/2025

I am planning on competing this September and Suset had been recommended to me by a personal friend. I was hesitant at first due to the fact she does a great deal of work with brides and special ... Read more events. But I thought it would be worth the effort considering I have tried other make up artists and was disappointed with the quality of their work. Not the case here. Suset was a professional in every respect.. I was very comofortable, she listened to my needs and concerns. The results were amazing. I was more than pleased. She had transformed me like no other and I could not be happier. I intend to use her for any type of event in the future regardless as to what it may be. Her abilities and knowledge is vast. Her attention to detail incredible. Truly a wonderful experience in every way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

K
Krista

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hair/makeup trial

Did a makeup trial with Suset, very passionate and professional. Would definitely recommend meeting with her, she very knowledgeable. Read more Did a makeup trial with Suset, very passionate and professional. Would definitely recommend meeting with her, she very knowledgeable.