Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry

Jeffersonville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry

Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry is a wedding dress and attire company in Louisville, Kentucky. After over 60 years of family business success, the core values established by founder Wilbur Horlander still remain. Environmentally responsible, quality and service focused, and community involvement have always been their main focus when providing dry cleaning and garment restoration services to those in the Louisville and southern Indiana area.

In 2008, Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry developed a new dry cleaning process called Glacier Dry Cleaning, a revolutionary breakthrough in green dry cleaning technology. This dry cleaning process is better and gentler for your clothes, as well as your wedding gown, and environmentally friendly. Their other wedding dress and attire services include the following:

• Cleaning

1 Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/16/2010

They did such a great job cleaning my dress the first time. After I got back from the beach my dress was stinky dirty and smelly. It had been drug on dirty sand and also in parking lots and ... Read more resturants. I tried to pick it up as much as I could but it's hard. I will go back to them again to clean it since my reception is over. The only negative is man is it expensive. Or at least more than I expected.

Nu Yale Cleaners & Laundry FAQ