Nuova Vita LLC

Boca Raton, FL · View map

About Nuova Vita LLC

ABOUT NUOVA VITA ~ CONVERTIBLE BRIDESMAID DRESSES ~

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, something your bridesmaids will love now and wear later…One bridesmaid dress, endless possibilities—more than 12 to ways to wear.

Nuova Vita is the boutique fashion house that breathes “new life” into bridesmaid dresses, literally. Now, choosing a dress that all of your bridesmaids will not only agree on but can actually wear again is a reality.

Blushing brides get coordinated, picture perfect wedding photos and bridesmaids get to wear a dress that they are more than happy to wear…and wear again.

Boca Raton, FL 33432

Phone: 561-558-5733

44 Reviews for Nuova Vita LLC

44 Nuova Vita LLC Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/10/2015

This dress was beyond my wildest dreams! I got so many compliments on it I felt so sexy and sophisticated! I even switched the style up mid wedding just because! It was so fun to wear and I can't wait ... Read more wait to get another one! Thank you Francesca for your speediness and professionalsm!

User5513124

2+ years ago

Absolutely love the versatile nature of these dresses and they flatter all body types! Read more Absolutely love the versatile nature of these dresses and they flatter all body types!

Y
yuliana

Married on 09/25/2015

I could not be happier and more satisfied with my bridesmaids dresses! The came out even more beautiful than I imagine! The girls look gorgeous in their dresses, the quality and color of the ... Read more material is amazing! I chosethe platinum color, the girls got so many compliments and so many people have asked me where I got them. Also the service and communication was great and fast. I cant wait to get my wedding photos to show of my wedding and bridal party...I highly recommend this vendor!