Nuvo Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Nuvo Photography

Nuvo Photography is a professional wedding photography service in Atlanta, Georgia. Jessica Rubio, principal photographer, has over 12 years of experience behind the lens. She began in her early teens, borrowing her father’s camera to experiment and took that passion all the way through college and into a freelance photography career. Jessica is a storyteller through her photos, capturing the heartfelt emotions of your day in beautiful imagery and color. Jessica has both professionalism and creativity, making her an easy and fun photographer to work with on your big day. For a once in a lifetime quality wedding collection, choose Nuvo Photography.

Nuvo Photography offers several different wedding packages to accommodate couples of all styles and budgets. You will have either one or two photographers for up to 10 hours of coverage during your event. All packages include a print credit, however you’ll receive canvas or fine art print included in your package, depending on which one you select. You can also add on an engagement and boudoir session to your final collection.

5 Reviews for Nuvo Photography

5 Nuvo Photography Reviews

E
Elizabeth James

Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience!

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jessica for engagement and wedding photos. She is easy to work with and takes wonderful photos! She’s good at keeping you relaxed so that she can get the best shots. ... Read more We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jessica for engagement and wedding photos. She is easy to work with and takes wonderful photos! She’s good at keeping you relaxed so that she can get the best shots.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 11/19/2016

Perfectly captured my wedding

Jessica is an AMAZING photographer with big heart. We could not be more satisfied with our final product, canvas, USB stick, photo albums, and prints we ordered. Everything is of the highest quality ... Read more and we had such a hard time choosing which photos to put in the album and prints! I was very pleased with her communication and planning up until the day-of, and she really took charge the day-of using the list I gave her of all the shots I wanted taken, so I didn’t have to worry about anything and everything went so smoothly. She also worked with us to order multiple albums of different sizes for our parents (exceptional quality albums!), and I was so happy when I was able to re-order a 2nd USB stick and case of all my photos over a year later after unfortunately getting robbed of my purse while on a business trip. On top of all this, Jessica’s pricing is very competitive. I was very pleased overall and you will be too!

Ashley
Ashley Broadhead

Married on 12/27/2014

My Wedding Miracle Worker

As I was planning my wedding, in a fairly limited budget, I knew that the one thing I did not want to compromise on was the photography. My wedding photos would be the one thing that would last ... Read more forever, and that I could look back on forever and remember how beautiful that day was. With this in mind, and after seeing her body of work, I knew that Jessica with Nuvo Photography was the only person I would trust with my special day. What I didn’t know at the time, was that she would become so much more, for me, than just my wedding photographer! Because of some unexpected turns of events, I ended up not being the easiest customer to work with, or the most reliable. Jessica was the constant professional, and extremely flexible with every curve I threw her way! Whether it was a postponed wedding date, a cancelled shoot due to the flu, Jessica was kind and understanding, and did everything she could to make sure that all of my needs were not only met, but exceeded! As we all know, wedding planning can be a very stressful time, Jessica was always there to calm my fears and remind me that, no matter the setbacks, it would all turn out beautiful! Not only was she more than willing to bend over backwards to fit my schedule, but she put in so much time working with me on the best locations for my engagement and groomal shoots! She has a gift when it comes to finding the perfect location, at any time of year, to fit the exact feelings you want to capture during your special time. And on top of it all, she was willing to travel almost 3 hours on New Years Eve to give me the groomal shoot of my dreams at a location that she had researched and planned for in advance. One of my favorite things about her during the shoots, is her ability to direct you and position you in ways that capture not only your best features, but the PERFECT lighting and magic of the surroundings! I never had to question if I was standing correctly, or if my head or dress was in the right place, Jessica framed every shot down to the finest detail. Whether she had to lay on the ground, stand on a wall, or on her head, she was going to capture the best shot! And boy did it pay off! Even the photos she showed me before editing were absolutely breathtaking! But on top of all of this, I am convinced she is the absolute best photo editor in the business! Not only did she edit every single photo to perfection, she did it in record time, and was able to turn my photos around to me just a few weeks, so that I could enjoy and showcase them as soon as possible! If you are looking for the best, if you are looking for more than just a photographer, but an emotional support, a flexible and caring friend through the most important times of your life, Nuvo Photography is the only choice! Not to mention, the finished products hang in almost every room in my house, and I receive compliments regularly, even 4 years later. Her ability to capture a moment and feeling is timeless, and beautiful. And she really was everything I could have ever dreamed of in a photographer. Thanks to Jessica and Nuvo Photography, I have the memories of the best day of my life forever, and I can look back and have all of those same feelings of joy, love and excitement every time I look at the photos. Thank you for being my Miracle Worker!