NVR Djs For Party

Prato, Italy · View map

About NVR Djs For Party

NVR DJS FOR PARTY is an experienced and energetic wedding DJ duo estabilished in Tuscany (Florence).

Experiences

Over 10 years of experiences in private and wedding parties all over the most important Italian cities (Florence, Milan, Rome, Venice, Bolonia, Naples).

Services

Totally personalized event! The standard DJ package includes a 6-8 hours of music, including ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing music, along with setup. Uplighting can be added to any package on request. Our dj set includes:

• Professional PA System (1200W pwr)
  • Consolle Dj Pioneer
  • Dj Booth (stand/table for consolle)
  • Mini-Laser Show
  • Smoke-Machine (1500W pwr)
  • Disco Uplighting
  • All the setup and cleanup

If request we can add:

• 2nd/3rd Professional PA System (1000W pwr)
  • 2nd Consolle Dj pioneer
  • Location Uplighting (led technology)

Where we operate

We are estabilished in Florence (Tuscany) but we can move all over Italy if required

Music Selection

We can play music at 360°, starting from Old School Hip-Hop/RnB to reach the nowadays dance songs, throught 70s, 80s, 90s ecc...

Get your free price quotation writing at daniele.taglianetti@yahoo.it

4 Reviews for NVR Djs For Party

4 NVR Djs For Party Reviews

M
Malin

Married on 04/27/2019

Great Party!

We had the pleasure of having Daniele play at our wedding, and it was great! The process leading up to the wedding and set up on the day was very smooth, and the music played got everyone in the right ... Read more mood! The dance floor was never empty!! Can definately recommend him!

C
Carolina Brembilla

Married on 01/12/2019

Simply wonderfullll

Gianluca è stato semplicemente fantastico.. Tutti sappiamo che la festa la fanno le persone e la musica.. Le persone c’erano e la musica, beh che dire.. Semplicemente straordinaria! Ho dovuto farlo ... Read more smettere di suonare per andare a dormire perché stavo per svenire dalla stanchezza. A detta di tutti è stato un super top DJ e non per fare la snob, ma i miei invitati sono stati a tutti i più top matrimoni d’Europa.. a voi il giudizio finale ;)

E
Eleonora Galli

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing professionals

I had the pleasure of finding Daniele and Gianluca online and from their first response I knew we'd get on. They completely understood what I wanted with very little information and they always ... Read more answered within 24 hours which I thought was extremely professional. They managed to help me through the whole process even though I live in London and I was traveling for work in the last few months leading up to the wedding. Our guests had a great time and I even managed to unwind and enjoy the fun music. I'd definitely recommend them because they know their stuff, they take all requests onboard, give you unbiased advice, and are genuinely nice guys. Thanks again for all your support over the last few months, it's been a pleasure!