NVS Photography

Peoria, AZ · View map · Visit website

About NVS Photography

I am just an artist on an amazing journey. A wife, to my high school sweetheart, and mother to 2 incredible children. My family supports, inspires and helps direct my passion for what I do. I am blessed!

I fell in love with the visual arts at a very young age but never dreamed I would be where I am now. I remember the exact moment I decided to pursue photography as my career. It was one of the most defining days of my life. After an internship with an incredibly inspiring photographer and a college degree in photography in my pocket, I took a giant leap of faith and started NVS Photography and my journey began. Thirteen years later photography is the only real job I have ever known, and I am thankful every day. Finding your passion and making it your 'job' is a dream I now have for my children.

I have always taken my work seriously. Since having children I now truly understand what photographs mean to families. It is how we share the stories of our past, how we reflect on the life we have had, and how we rejoice and celebrate with others. I am truly honored to work with each and every couple that invites me into their lives to celebrate with them.

I hope to get a chance to talk to you about your upcoming wedding. I would love to be a part of it. Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services!

Many Blessings to You and Yours,

Tami Carda

64 Reviews for NVS Photography

64 NVS Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 03/11/2017

Tami is absolutely incredible. She is ridiculously talented & has a true passion for photography. She takes the most amazing candid shots of people and really captures the emotion in a photo. Looking ... Read more through my wedding photos was like reliving the day and being able to experience it from so many different point of views. That's one of the reasons I'm in love with her work. They aren't boring posed fake pictures...they are very creative, artistic, and she really is able to seek out the beautiful small moments and details that most people overlook. She had the most affordable price compared to every other vendor I contacted. She was always quick to respond to all of my inquiries. She is very easy going, fun to work with, and gives off great vibes. We cant wait to have her take more pictures for us.

Leah

Getting married on 02/23/2020

Tami is an AMAZING photographer and took some of the most amazing photos I've ever seen. Her prices are VERY reasonable. Our pictures were up and ready to look at 7 days after our wedding. She is also ... Read more VERY easy to deal with, easy to contact and lots of fun to work with. She knows her stuff and I will use her again in the future for family photos. HIGHLY reccomend her!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl Anderson

Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic experience & stunning photos!

Tami is FANTASTIC! Our wedding day photos are absolutely stunning! (And so are the engagements! ) Tami does a great job of capturing both the formal portraits and many candid / detail photos from the ... Read more big event. It has been great to be able to relive our wedding through the photos, especially the smaller moments that can often go unnoticed. She was incredibly easy to work with and many of our attendees commented on how great Tami was, especially working with the group for portraits, paying attention to details (ie my long hair getting messed up in the wind), and capturing fun photos of our attendees throughout dinner and the reception. She was absolutely amazing to work with and helped to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch!