NY Violin Productions

Manhasset, New York · View map · Visit website

About NY Violin Productions

NY Violin Productions is a wedding musician in Manhasset, New York. Kelly Klein is a classically trained violinist of 20 years. She has been playing at wedding events in Long Island, New York City, Queens and surrounding areas for more than 10 years. She has performed in famed music halls such as Carnegie Hall and Alice Tully Hall.

Kelly plays a classical violin and a Mark Wood Viper Electric Violin. She can play as a soloist, with a DJ, or gather other musicians for a trio. Kelly works with you to meet all your musical needs. NY Violin Productions can play beautiful music for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hours, reception and everything in between. She has a large repertoire of music but can learn new songs as well. She has a quality sound system and microphones to suit any venue, indoor or outdoor. Her genres include classical, contemporary, rock, hip hop, Latin, pop, and more.

22 Reviews for NY Violin Productions

22 NY Violin Productions Reviews

G
Featured
Gianna Zizza

Married on 03/23/2019

The best violinist we could’ve asked for

Kelly was absolutely amazing in every way! We could not have asked for someone better to be a violinist during our wedding ceremony. She was prompt, and professional. She learned an entirely new song ... Read more for us, provided a list of other songs she could play during other parts of the ceremony, and answered all our questions via email and phone. Loved her!

SoonToBeGold&Blue
Alexis

Married on 04/27/2019

A wish my heart made

Kelly made every dream of mine come true when it came to the music at my wedding. She blew me away with her knowledge and my guests loved her as well. My wedding wouldn’t have been nearly as magical ... Read more without her.

Elena
Elena

Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kelly was amazing. She listened to everything I wanted to hear and be played during the ceremony. I didn't get a chance to meet her that day because of the chaos but I heard her and she was amazing! Read more Kelly was amazing. She listened to everything I wanted to hear and be played during the ceremony. I didn't get a chance to meet her that day because of the chaos but I heard her and she was amazing!