NY Violin Productions

Manhasset, New York · View map · Visit website

About NY Violin Productions

NY Violin Productions is a wedding musician in Manhasset, New York. Kelly Klein is a classically trained violinist of 20 years. She has been playing at wedding events in Long Island, New York City, Queens and surrounding areas for more than 10 years. She has performed in famed music halls such as Carnegie Hall and Alice Tully Hall.

Kelly plays a classical violin and a Mark Wood Viper Electric Violin. She can play as a soloist, with a DJ, or gather other musicians for a trio. Kelly works with you to meet all your musical needs. NY Violin Productions can play beautiful music for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hours, reception and everything in between. She has a large repertoire of music but can learn new songs as well. She has a quality sound system and microphones to suit any venue, indoor or outdoor. Her genres include classical, contemporary, rock, hip hop, Latin, pop, and more.

23 Reviews for NY Violin Productions

23 NY Violin Productions Reviews

G
Featured
Gianna Zizza

Married on 03/23/2019

The best violinist we could’ve asked for

Kelly was absolutely amazing in every way! We could not have asked for someone better to be a violinist during our wedding ceremony. She was prompt, and professional. She learned an entirely new song ... Read more for us, provided a list of other songs she could play during other parts of the ceremony, and answered all our questions via email and phone. Loved her!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 07/13/2019

The absolute best

Kelly is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Not only were her services within our budget, but she was the first vendor to answer my calls and emails and the most accommodating of anyone we worked with throughout the ... Read more wedding process. Kelly learned a new song just for us because I had always envisioned my bridesmaids walking out to it. She offered advice and always considered our desires as top priority. Kelly's was an absolute hit at our wedding! Everyone was raving about how beautiful our music sounded. It exceeded all our expectations! I would hire her again every time. Thank you, Kelly!!

SoonToBeGold&Blue
Alexis

Married on 04/27/2019

A wish my heart made

Kelly made every dream of mine come true when it came to the music at my wedding. She blew me away with her knowledge and my guests loved her as well. My wedding wouldn’t have been nearly as magical ... Read more without her.