NYC Photobooth

Oceanside, NY · View map

About NYC Photobooth

Welcome to NYC Photobooth where the magic is all behind the curtain... We specialize in actual vintage-style photobooths featuring high quality photos in Color, BW or Sepia. Our guest photo albums are simply beautiful and we offer a variety of options for green-screen backgrounds, social media uploads, fine-art posters and few other bells & whistles to complete your photobooth experience.

800.531.3727 www.nycphotobooth.com

104 Reviews for NYC Photobooth

104 NYC Photobooth Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 07/13/2014

Having the photo booth increased the fun factor at our wedding so much! Our guests enjoyed this so much! Our attendant was so wonderful and the guest book that he put together with the resulting ... Read more photos was so thoughtfully done. Photos were grouped together so well. It was like receiving a storybook of the night! This was so wonderful and I highly recommend using this company!

User3660228

2+ years ago

NYC Photobooth was hired for my daughter's wedding. They were prompt and professional. All we had to do was to provide the props. Our guests enjoyed dressing up for silly photos or just have a regular ... Read more regular snaphot of themselves individually or with groups. The technician was available at all times to oversee the proper function of the booth, which ran smoothly all evening. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to add a fun dimension to their event!

P
Pamela

Married on 10/12/2013

This was definitely the big hit at the wedding, every guest thought it was fun and loved taking home a photo! Everyone involved was wonderful, and I cannot recommend booking NYC Photobooth enough. Read more This was definitely the big hit at the wedding, every guest thought it was fun and loved taking home a photo! Everyone involved was wonderful, and I cannot recommend booking NYC Photobooth enough.