NYC Photobooth

Oceanside, NY · View map

About NYC Photobooth

Welcome to NYC Photobooth where the magic is all behind the curtain... We specialize in actual vintage-style photobooths featuring high quality photos in Color, BW or Sepia. Our guest photo albums are simply beautiful and we offer a variety of options for green-screen backgrounds, social media uploads, fine-art posters and few other bells & whistles to complete your photobooth experience.

800.531.3727 www.nycphotobooth.com

104 Reviews for NYC Photobooth

104 NYC Photobooth Reviews

M
marla

Event date: 01/27/2015

NYC Photobooth is a great company. Very helpful, prompt and professional. I will recommend them to my colleagues, and will use them for all my future photo booth needs. Read more NYC Photobooth is a great company. Very helpful, prompt and professional. I will recommend them to my colleagues, and will use them for all my future photo booth needs.

C
Christine

Event date: 12/20/2014

Always a hit! Thank you for another great year! Read more Always a hit!!! Thank you for another great year!

L
Laura

Event date: 12/18/2014

NYC Photobooth is agreat company to work with when planning your event. They are excepcionally punctual, proffesional and flexible. We have work toguether for 2 years now and will definetly continue ... Read more continue working with them in the future!