Nyte-Flyte Entertainment

Mansfield, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Nyte-Flyte Entertainment

Nyte Flyte Entertainment is an interactive wedding MC and DJ located in Mansfield, Ohio. The success of any special event or wedding is determined by the quality of the entertainment, so having an entertaining DJ is so important. The 21 professional MCs and DJs of this company will provide you with entertainment so great that your guests will wish the party never ends.

Nyte Flyte Entertainment sets themselves apart from other entertainment companies by providing studio quality sound, dance lighting, up lighting services, photo booth services, and interactive MCs and DJs. All custom tailored around you.

The DJs will put together a perfect timeline and soundtrack for your special day based on your wishes and share the info with your other service providers making your wedding worry free.

We offer the following Wedding DJ and entertainment services and amenities

• Detailed planning documents for both your ceremony and your reception
  • Choice of 3 different packages with Sound and lighting systems based on your venue size and needs
  • we provide two of our staff for your event a Dj and a separate Master of ceremony
  • Wireless Microphones included in all packages and at your disposal
  • Dance lighting and Up lighting built around your decor and mood
  • 3 different Photo booth styles

11 Nyte-Flyte Entertainment Reviews

M
Mackenzie

Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding- great, exceptional, and quality work! They know how to get a crowd going!

The Nyte Flyte team was just absolutely incredible. Jeff was very responsive and professional. Troy was phenomenal at our reception. Our friends and family had so many positive things to say about the ... Read more event. I’ve been around nyte flytes events a few times and THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT.

M
Michele S

Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic entertaining!

Nyte Flyte made our wedding reception really fun! They really listened to what I wanted to be played and were great about taking requests too! Thanks for making our day really special! Read more Nyte Flyte made our wedding reception really fun! They really listened to what I wanted to be played and were great about taking requests too! Thanks for making our day really special!

Mary
Mary

Married on 11/10/2018

Jeff did an incredible job!

Jeff acted as the MC for the event and did an incredible job keeping everything running smoothly. We were ahead of schedule and he was able to keep things progressing seamlessly. He is clearly a pro ... Read more and did a great job getting people on the dance floor and picking up on little cues throughout the night (I.e. I forgot to tell him the father daughter dance wasn’t the whole song but he picked up on me mouthing to him and jumped right in). I wish I could give more than 5 stars as the service was truly amazing and took so much worry and pressure off my husband and I and allowed us to truly enjoy the event. They also provided a sound system for the wedding and came early and the day before to make sure everything was set up.