Oahe Light and Sound

Pierre, South Dakota, SD · View map · Visit website

About Oahe Light and Sound

Oahe Light and Sound is a disc jockey service in Pierre, South Dakota. From ceremony to reception, indoor and outdoor, they meet all your light, sound and music needs.

Oahe Light and Sound make your dream a reality. They work with you to understand your vision and take care of all your needs. They offer different packages that can be customized for your unique wedding. They provide wireless microphones, line array sound systems, mic musicians and play music for your ceremony and reception. They have a small portable sound system that does not distract from your carefully planned decor. Their equipment delivers crisp sound indoor and outdoor so weddings of any size can hear music, speeches, and vows. Oahe disc jockeys are easy to work with and know how to keep your dance floor moving and event flowing seamlessly. Their disc jockeys arrive on-time and prepared with equipment, music, timelines and ready to entertain.

10 Reviews for Oahe Light and Sound

10 Oahe Light and Sound Reviews

G
Featured
Gina

Married on 04/14/2018

Oahe Light and Sound did an amazing job at our wedding reception! They were great to work with and responsive to any requests we made. The lighting was perfect! I highly recommend them for your ... Read more special day!

N
Nichole Lappe

Married on 10/13/2018

Nichole and Floyd

They were awesome and were able to accommodate our requests. They made our day so memorable and fun I will never forget that day! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Read more They were awesome and were able to accommodate our requests. They made our day so memorable and fun I will never forget that day! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

B
Brooke

Married on 10/21/2017

For our wedding we had a awesome time! They provide us with all different kind of music! Also they made it all about us if we asked to do something they made sure it got done! I have nothing bad ... Read more to say about their services!!! Highly recommend them!