Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club

Oak Brook, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club

Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club is a wedding venue in Oak Brook, Illinois. This elegant, rustic venue is just 30 minutes away from downtown Chicago, making it a convenient and accessible location. With beautiful architecture and amazing nature views, this venue is sure to be the perfect place for your wedding. This venue embodies the tranquility of nature with the surrounding wooded areas, beautiful landscaping and magnificent pond and fountain. Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club wants to help you create the most amazing, personalized and memorable wedding with their exquisite services and flexible pricing.

Facilities Offered
Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club offers three ceremony and reception spaces. These include the outdoor pond area, the veranda and an indoor clubhouse. These spaces can accommodate groups of up to 250 people.

This venue has an extensive list of preferred and exclusive vendors that will really bring your event together. They also have a bridal suite, wireless internet and great event planning services available.

36 Reviews for Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club

36 Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club Reviews

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 06/08/2019

A dream come true

My husband (! ) and I had our wedding reception here a week ago and we were sooo impressed. Everyone we worked with throughout the planning process (Marianne, Jordan, and Lauren) was incredibly helpful ... Read more helpful and responsive. Jordan even came to the venue on the morning of the reception (the same day as her graduation party!) to receive items for the reception later in the day. The venue was stunning and we got so many compliments on the space. The setup of the decor was phenomenal (even better than I imagined!) and everything ran so smoothly the night of the reception. Even though there was a bit of misting rain during cocktail hour, people were able to mingle inside without feeling crowded. When the skies cleared, people were outside on the patio and lawn as well as inside, which was exactly what we had imagined. When I saw pictures of Oak Brook while we were in the beginning stages of planning, I fell absolutely in love. I'm happy to say that Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club exceeded all of my expectations and made our wedding day a dream come true.

A
Austin

Married on 11/10/2018

Austin Spoon

We could not be more pleased with OBBT club. From the incredibly professional, timely, helpful, and kind staff (shout out to Marriane! ) To the absolutely beautiful venue. For the cost this venue is an ... Read more absolute deal. Our wedding was beautiful and we wouldn't have changed it for anything.

L
LeKeziah

Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis

We had the best experience getting married at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club. The venue is beautiful. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and perfect the venue was. We had both our ... Read more ceremony and reception at the venue and both the indoor and outdoor set up options are gorgeous. Marianne and Jordan were so nice and helpful from the time I went to tour the space until the wedding day. They always got back to us quickly with any questions/requests we had. I couldn't recommend this venue enough. We loved it.