Oak Mill Bakery

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Oak Mill Bakery

Oak Mill Bakery is a family-owned, European style bakery serving the Chicagoland area since 1986. Specializing in custom wedding cakes & sweet tables using only the freshest & finest ingredients.

Oak Mill Bakery offers high-quality service options to each couple. Aside wedding cakes, they also offer a variety of other dessert options, including groom's cakes, cake pops, cookies, croquembouche, cupcakes, sweet tables, fruit trays and assorted pastries. Cake stands are available to rent, and toppers are available to purchase. Gluten-free accommodations can also be provided. Additionally, Oak Mill Bakery provides the following cake service options:

• Consultation & tasting (fee may apply)
  • Custom design

Sarah
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2018

When I initially found out that a wedding cake was included with our venue package I was a bit concerned. I assumed the cake would be your typical "meh" wedding cake with barely any options. I was ... Read more very pleasantly surprised by my experience with Oak Mill Bakery, and my confidence grew as more and more brides I spoke to told me they had gotten their wedding cakes there. Basia was so friendly, and we were able to taste all of the combinations in which we were interested. We ended up going with a lemon cake with lemon curd filling and buttercream frosting. It was delicious, though I will say I was a bit disappointed with some of the other flavors I had wanted (red velvet and almond, specifically.) However, I was pleased with the variety of options included in my package, as well as the upgrade availabilities. The cake was GORGEOUS, especially when combined with the decor of my florist. The only complaint we received from the guests was that the wait staff cut the pieces too small! The cake top only lasted a few days before my husband and I devoured it, there was no way that thing was lasting a year. ;)

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

I got married at The Glen Club and Oak Mill Bakery was one of two bakeries that were included in the wedding package. My husband and I have had many desserts and cakes from Oak Mill Bakery before so ... Read more we were thrilled. Basia was so helpful and easy to work with during our cake tasting. She was very knowledgable and let us try many different combinations until we picked our favorites. I had a vision for what I wanted my cake to look like and they made it happen exactly as I wanted it! It was a simple design and a delicious cake... we can't wait to eat it again in a year.

Jenny
Jennifer

Married on 05/10/2019

Delicious and prompt

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. They also gave me free upgrades they surprised me with on my wedding day! Read more Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. They also gave me free upgrades they surprised me with on my wedding day!