Oakhurst Country Club

Clayton, CA · View map

About Oakhurst Country Club

Located on a bench of land just above Ygnacio Valley near the growing city of Clayton, Oakhurst Country Club is an exquisite choice for your wedding ceremony and reception. The awe-inspiring views of the foothills of Northern California’s coastal range, coupled with the picturesque backdrop of the clubhouse provide an elegant and romantic setting for your new beginning.

Overlooking the Ron Fream designed course, breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside are enhanced by the club’s personalized service with attention to every detail. You can relax on the day of your wedding, knowing that the expert on-site staff will attend to the needs of you and your guests ensuring a memorable celebration.

Wedding Ceremony and Reception Features at Oakhurst Country Club

Two unique rooms are available for your event, all offering floor-to-ceiling windows with endless views of Mount Diablo, and each with its own private terrace overlooking the perfectly manicured golf course. Vistas from the west-facing Heritage and Diablo View rooms are impressive. With seating for up to 170, the larger Heritage Room features a sweeping panorama of the Diablo Valley from Pleasant Hill to the Carquinez Strait. The smaller Diablo View Room faces the vividly chiseled profiles of Mt. Diablo’s lesser-known side and is ideal for groups of up to 50 guests.

A dressing room for the bridal party may be arranged.

The Cuisine at Oakhurst Country Club

At Oakhurst Country Club, the professional events and catering team prides itself on delivering delicious cuisine and impeccable service, time and time again.
You can look forward to a delicious meal, custom designed by the Executive Chef using only the finest ingredients. Event packages are available with an array of choices to make your day special. With the ability to add elegant touches like white glove service at your cocktail reception and a delectable gourmet coffee station; from the beginning of your ceremony to the last toast of champagne, you can rest assured knowing that your wedding will be truly remarkable.

Whether you envision your ceremony indoors or out, Oakhurst Country Club can deliver. With the ability to accommodate up to 170 guests, the visually arresting landscape surrounding the club provides a naturally beautiful setting for exchanging your vows.

30 Reviews for Oakhurst Country Club

30 Oakhurst Country Club Reviews

D
Debra

Married on 06/23/2018

I absolutely an so happy I got married at Oakhurst Country Club. My husband and I were married on 6/23/18. We choose OCC as our venue site almost a year and a half before the wedding. We selected OCC ... Read more OCC because of the stunning views of Mt. Diablo. OCC has multiple sites where you can get married. We had 130 guest and got married on the golf course. It was gorgeous!! We got married at 6:30 in the evening, had a cocktail hour, and reception until midnight. All the food was delicious!! The staff was great with planning, assisting with coordinating, and having the event run smoothly. OCC has a bridal fair around March. I highly recommend attending if you are looking for vendors. I went after booking OCC and I met the DJ and event coordinating company at the fair. It was great to have OCC referrals to other vendors such as Magic Entertainment and Eventfully yours. There are a lot of positives I can say about our wedding day and how beautiful and fun it was, it was perfect because of our amazing venue.

A
Adabela

Married on 12/03/2017

Oakhurst Country Club was an AMAZING venue. The staff made the entire process so enjoyable and easy. My guests loved the location and the food. The pictures have turned out amazing. I really can't ... Read more recommend this venue enough!!

K
Kristin

Event date: 05/22/2016

My sister hosted my baby shower at Oakhurst Country Club this past weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. The venue itself is picturesque and the staff did a wonderful job! She worked with Janan on ... Read more coordinating all the event details leading up to the day, and the staff at Oakhurst executed perfectly. Thank you Oakhurst for a wonderful event!! I couldn't have asked for more.