Oakland County Brassworks

Troy, MI · View map

About Oakland County Brassworks

Oakland County Brassworks is a brass quintet made up of some of the finest musicians in Oakland County, MI. Performing music from many different genres, Oakland County Brassworks provides the highest quality brass music to suite all occasions. For booking inquiries please contact Travis Cook @ travcook@gmail.com

2 Reviews for Oakland County Brassworks

2 Oakland County Brassworks Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 08/28/2016

Oakland County Brassworks performed for my wedding ceremony on August 28th, 2016. They have a large repertoire of music for weddings and worked with me to choose pieces that fit our day perfectly. ... Read more They answered any questions I had promptly and were professional and courteous. We received many complements on how lovely the music was and how it really added to the overall aesthetic of our ceremony. Their prices are more than reasonable for the level of musicianship, I couldn't be happier with my experience with Oakland County Brassworks!

L
Laura

Married on 01/16/2016

Oakland County Brassworks was a pleasure to work with for my event. The guests commented on how great OCB sounded and what a lovely atmosphere they provided. The planning stage with Travis was smooth ... Read more and seamless. The total experience was first-rate, I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in booking them for their ceremony or event. You won't be disappointed!

Oakland County Brassworks FAQ