Oakleaf Florist

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Oakleaf Florist

Oakleaf Florist is a passionate floral company located in San Antonio, Texas. This locally-owned business has been a part of the wedding industry since 1982. They pride themselves on their expertise, dedication and ability to bring your one-of-a-kind vision to life. Oakleaf Florist will work with you one-on-one throughout your entire planning process, to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed it to be.

This full-service florist offers couples multiple packages to choose from, depending on their budget and preferences. They’re experienced at creating beautiful arrangements for both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. Whether your style is classic and romantic, or modern and glamorous, Oakleaf Florist will showcase your personality through their beautiful designs. They offer consultations, as well as delivery services and assistance with setup and cleanup on your wedding day. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral

Other Services
In addition to creating gorgeous table arrangements for your big day, Oakleaf Florist also offers a variety of event rentals to make your wedding truly stand out. These rentals include:

• Hurricanes

103 Oakleaf Florist Reviews

Featured
Catherine

Married on 06/23/2018

Working with this florist was the best part of my wedding experience. Beautiful flowers just the way I wanted, friendly customer service, and great price! I highly recommend them! Read more Working with this florist was the best part of my wedding experience. Beautiful flowers just the way I wanted, friendly customer service, and great price! I highly recommend them!

Cindy

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing work

Ever since my first meeting with Julio, I knew I was making the wisest decision to hire them. He is very friendly, personable, professional and his work is incredible. My venue was the Omni La Mansion ... Read more and it looked beautiful. We received many compliments from our guests. The quality and freshness of the flowers was like no other. I would highly recommend them and will be using them in the future for any florals I need.

Crystal

Married on 10/14/2018

Best of the best!

Oakleaf truly treated me like family from the consultation, to helping me achieve my vision. Julio did an AMAZING job on my flawless bouquet and my girl's bouquets. I was so pleased with everything. Read more Oakleaf truly treated me like family from the consultation, to helping me achieve my vision. Julio did an AMAZING job on my flawless bouquet and my girl's bouquets. I was so pleased with everything.