Oakwind

Alvin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Oakwind

Oakwind Bed and Breakfast, situated on 20 acres of beautiful land just south of Houston, has been recognized as one of the premier venues on the Gulf Coast since 1999. Surrounded by 200-year-old oak trees which shade a charming gazebo, pergola, and verandah, this space is perfect for any couple seeking a classic wedding with a gorgeous outdoor space.

Facilities and Capacity
From a simple ceremony with just you and your future spouse to a larger wedding with 300 guests, this 6,000 square foot estate can accommodate a wide range of wedding party sizes. Oakwind Bed and Breakfast prides itself on providing a luxurious, elegant, and peaceful country setting to help create a truly memorable experience for you and your loved ones. Whether you opt for the lavish indoor mansion space or the lush outdoor space, Oakwind Bed and Breakfast is a lovely elegant venue option.

Oakwind Bed and Breakfast offers a variety of wedding packages, accommodating for a wide range of wedding party sizes and the needs of you and your spouse-to-be. The venue will provide basics such as china, flatware, glassware, and linens, along with other services, including a choice of cake design from their bakery collection. Along with these amenities, the following services and accommodations are offered:

• Coffee service
  • Wedding coordinator the day of ceremony
  • One hour rehearsal
  • Use of guest room for bridal party
  • Experienced servers
  • Linen draped tables with candle centerpieces
  • White wedding chairs
  • Setup and clean up
  • Uniformed security officer and parking attendant

21 Reviews for Oakwind

21 Oakwind Reviews

K
Featured
Krystle

Married on 04/16/2016

There are not enough stars to rate Ann, her team and Oakwind! Before seeing Ann's booth at the Bridal Extravaganza my husband and I were about to book somewhere else. However, Oakwind had the price ... Read more point and amenities that we were looking for. For our wedding, we wanted to do many things that were unique. Ann was accommodating with those requests and helped out. From helping other vendor troubles to last minute mishaps, the Oakwind Team helped make our wedding enjoyable, memorable and worry-free, through rain showers and strong wind storms. Ann you are an amazing wedding and event coordinator!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/19/2018

We were married at this venue on May 19, 2018. I had looked at several other venues before settling on this venue. The outdoor space is lovely... Especially once it’s all lite up and decorated. The ... Read more venue has multiple choices for both ceremony and reception. We chose the outdoor archway that’s covered in greenery and in May blooming with tiny white flowers. The only thing I didn’t like was the parking lot being right next to that particular space but it turned out to NOT be a big deal at all. We used an amazing photographer the venue recommended and he was great about not getting any shots of the parked cars. Our reception was at the back of the house in the outdoor space...so beautiful! The real hidden jem of this venue is Mrs. Ann. She’s the manager, coordinator, contact person extraordinaire!! I’m a bit of an orgination freak and she fielded every question and concern like a champ. Thank you again. You are amazing at what you do!! Lastly, I would say, this venue was the most reasonable for all-inclusive packages. We opted to add extras, but a bride on a budget could defiantly make it work at this venue. Every package includes dinner. Chef Pete is really good and we were happy with our food choices. The venue allows you to bring your own alcohol and you get to take unused bottles home. That saves is a ton of money because most venues makes you purchase from them. Overall, this overly detailed bride was happy with my choice to get married here. Perfect day for us!!

S
Shavon

Married on 07/07/2017

I got my red barn wedding! Ann was wonderful to work with she was very accommodating and made sure everything was taken care of. Read more I got my red barn wedding!! Ann was wonderful to work with she was very accommodating and made sure everything was taken care of.