Oakwood Cleaners

Hermitage, TN · View map · Visit website

About Oakwood Cleaners

Oakwood The Greener Cleaner - gown care is a cleaner and gown preservation company in Nashville, Tennessee. From pressing to alterations, they’ll take excellent care of your garments. Oakwood The Greener Cleaner - gown care has a top-of-the-line preservation process for post-wedding. Using the trademarked Museum Method, their preservation steps include hand-cleaning the item and the process has received attention for restoring garments to their original level of quality. If you are having a gown cleaned and intend to use again, they’ll press it for you at no cost.

Endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Oakwood The Greener Cleaner - gown care bills itself as a green business because of their environmentally friendly processes. Their clients include:

• Father of the groom

Featured
Lise Davis

Married on 05/26/2018

Best Dry Cleaners in Nashville

There are not enough adjectives to describe how highly I regard Oakwood Cleaners. I am so grateful for their service. The quality of the service and care that my clothes and myself are given is beyond ... Read more compare. They are professional yet warm and thoughtful. I trust them with everything I own- including my daughter in-law’s wedding gown- they did an EXQUISITE job! Thank you Oakwood!

T
Ttt222

Married on 03/05/2019

Awesome!!!!

Preeeeeeeeeefecttttttttttttttttttt Read more Preeeeeeeeeefecttttttttttttttttttt

W
Wink

Married on 10/21/2017

Rhonda and Pat at Oakwood are simply the best! The work they do and the customer service they provide is unparalleled by any cleaners I've ever been to. I've been a customer of Rhonda's since she ... Read more began. I would never go anywhere else and I give Oakwood the highest possible recommendation!