Oakwood Photo + Video

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Oakwood Photo + Video

Our names are Alexa & Wes and we are a husband and wife photography and videography team located in the Pittsburgh area. We love documenting wedding days in a way that will capture all of the emotion, beauty, and elegance so you can relive those moments again and again.

12 Reviews for Oakwood Photo + Video

12 Oakwood Photo + Video Reviews

Tori
Tori

Married on 05/11/2019

#1 Vendor on Our Team

We used both Alexa and Wes for our big day and it’s one of the best decisions we ever made! They fall as one of our number one vendors we worked with from beginning to end. The way they captured our ... Read more big day was magical! They made you feel so special from the moment we had our first meeting to our big day, which is something to value in photographer/videographer, and the turnaround time was so quick. If you’re questioning on whether or not to do the videography, DO IT! The way Wes and Alexa work together truly adds to the experience. Our final product will be shared with loved ones for many more years to come!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 02/17/2018

Wes and Alexa did the video for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! They were kind, professional, and courteous and were even willing to spend time outside in February in Pittsburgh in a snow ... Read more storm to get the shots! During wedding planning, my husband (then fiancé) originally wasn't sure he wanted a videographer, but after seeing the highlight film Alexa and Wes put together for us he told me that booking them was one of the best choices we made! Also, a few days after the wedding, they sent my parents a thank you email for throwing such a fun party. Such a classy move! If I did it all over again, I'd still pick Alexa and Wes!

J
Jess

Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had a whirlwind 2017. We planned our wedding in 7 months, and one of the first vendors we booked was Oakwood Photo + Video. Immediately when we met Alexa and Wes via FaceTime, we ... Read more could tell they were professional and extremely friendly and accommodating. Their pre-tools for our wedding day were informative and stellar, including a questionnaire that pinpointed what we would and would not to be shot. During our wedding day, Alexa and Wes blended right in with our guests. They were more than patient with our generous family portrait shots which included family members from all over the country. They located the most beautiful spot in the nearby woods where the sunlight was setting through the trees perfectly to shoot our couple photos. When we received our photography and video after our waiting time, so many happy tears were shed along with the same comment repeatedly about how Oakwood 'captured the day perfectly'. My husband and I could not agree more. As a perfectionist that's gone through the process, I cannot stress how much of a payoff a couple receives by having the most beautiful wedding video and photos to hold onto forever. A wedding day goes so fast; So many aspects and things get lost in the shuffle, and it's guaranteed you won't see everything you planned. With Oakwood, I feel confident in telling potential clients that you will see what you missed, what you already knew was there, and so much more. <3