Oasis Salon & Day Spa

West Chatham, MA · View map

About Oasis Salon & Day Spa

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. You want it to be perfect... and so do we.

No matter what your vision for the perfect wedding day, Oasis can make it a reality. We are available 7 days a week and even have a special team ready to travel to your location should you prefer.

During the week before your big day, Oasis is here to take care of all your pre-wedding beauty needs. From a stress relieving massage to picture perfect manicures and pedicures, we provide every service needed to get you ready for the wedding. Once your special day arrives, our stylists will work with you to create a hairstyle you love. We also offer make-up application to complete your look.

We look forward to helping you make your day wedding day perfect!

9 Reviews for Oasis Salon & Day Spa

9 Oasis Salon & Day Spa Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 11/06/2010

Oasis Salon is under new ownership and it is GORGEOUS! I went there for a mani/pedi and facial and left feeling fantastic. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Read more Oasis Salon is under new ownership and it is GORGEOUS! I went there for a mani/pedi and facial and left feeling fantastic. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

K
Kim

Married on 09/09/2006

Oasis salon was WONDERFUL! I Would absolutely recommend this salon for all of your bridal beauty needs. From the minute you walk in the door for your hair and make-up trial to your wedding day oasis ... Read more makes all of your wedding worries go away. The staff did an exceptional job on all of my bridesmaids, mothers and of course me (the bride)!

J
Janice

Married on 04/12/2010

UOasis provided my wedding party with expertise and class. The Staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend Oasis Salon and Spa for all your wedding needs. The Service was on time, Hair and ... Read more Makeup done beautifully, Our French manicures were perfect. The Atmosphere was so relaxing which made for a great Day.