OBrien Strings

Orange, CT · View map

About OBrien Strings

Kate O'Brien, violinist and music arranger, provides delightful acoustic instrumental music at all types of ceremonies, parties and private events. She personalizes her enormous repertoire for you with classical, jazz, swing, ethnic, rock and folk music. Strolling violin, small ensembles, special music requests and joyful enthusiasm for every performance. Gentle amplification available, discounts offered for longer engagements.

7 Reviews for OBrien Strings

7 OBrien Strings Reviews

R
RUSHICKAH

Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Kate O'Brien! She was so helpful and was eager to assist in any way she could. She was also very experienced so she was able to discuss order of events and how she would proceed ... Read more for the day of the wedding. Never for a second did I have to worry about her showing and performing well. Wow was she and the other two ladies she worked with amazing! They played beautifully, they even did the game of thrones theme song as we requested and our guests are still talking about it!!!! I would highly recommend O'Brien strings, their talent was beyond my expectations!

Mara
Mara

Married on 10/08/2016

We had found Kate through research online and hearing her name from a couple of the other wedding vendors. We're so glad we booked her for our church ceremony. We ended up doing a quartet with strings ... Read more and a trumpet and honestly, it was one of the best wedding decisions we made. The music set an amazing tone for the ceremony and their timing between songs and events was perfect. Working with Kate was wonderful, she was very responsive and receptive to the vision that I had for the music. When I didn't know what to do for the candle ceremony, she sent me a list of appropriate songs that were all perfect. I'm very happy with how the music turned out and would definitely recommend using O'Brien strings for your ceremony!

K
Kelly

Married on 09/18/2015

Kate played violin with an acoustic guitar player she uses for our ceremony music. She created such a romantic backdrop for our wedding. We did not use the traditional music for our ceremony but Kate ... Read more was so great to work with and made it so easy to create a song list that reflected our personalities. She was very professional and is a talented musician. I would definitely recommend Kate.