O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

East Aurora, New York · View map · Visit website

About O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow is a wedding venue located in the Buffalo Metropolitan area of Western New York. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow has 75 years of family tradition. Their grounds are well-kept and overflowing with lush vegetation.

Facilities and Capacity

The grove and the banquet facility is located on five acres of land on the beautiful Buffalo Creek. They can accommodate up to 800 guests.

O’Brien’s is the perfect place for your rustic country outdoor wedding. They can host your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, and reception. Guests can enjoy homemade food served fresh while enjoying the expansive views. They provide full-service wedding and banquet facility on site. O’Brien’s Sleepy Hollow offers drop off catering to your special event off-site. Their catering service offers buffet dinner, plated dinners, appetizers, and premium bar packages.

48 Reviews for O'Briens Sleepy Hollow

48 O'Briens Sleepy Hollow Reviews

Kassandra
Featured
Kassandra

Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Venue

My husband and I held our reception at O'Brien's Sleepy Hollow in June of this year and could not have been more pleased with this venue. Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and that ... Read more much more because all of our wishes were meant. We were extremely grateful for Dennis and Julie accommodating for all that we had wanted and making our day overwhelmingly special. We were planning from out of town which posed some challenges, but Dennis and Julie were not intimidated and coordinated with us beautifully. The scenery was breath taking, the party was entertaining, and the food was incredible. We had many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been too which warmed our hearts. We want to send a huge thank you to O'Brien's Sleepy Hollow for a perfect wedding day and recommend any couple to book your day with them because you will not be disappointed.

S
Sage

Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

We truly had the wedding of our dreams. The food was amazing. Everyone that works here is so nice and so helpful. The venue exceeded our expectations. We had our cocktail hour at the side barn and it ... Read more was truly amazing. Our guests loved the food and atmosphere as did we. We would recommend to anyone and everyone!

V
Victoria

Married on 08/22/2019

Beyond Perfect!

We worked with Dennis and it was amazing! Everything from the rehearsal to the wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and our guests agreed (some of them are big complainers and very ... Read more picky, so this was a BIG deal!). We had only a 60 person wedding, just family -- and it was on a Thursday -- yet still received amazing treatment. There was a rainstorm the weekend before our wedding and although the flowers still looked beautiful, Dennis went and got all new fresh flowers for the wedding and it just was stunning. Aside from the food, I was so relieved that Dennis and Julie coordinated so well with all of our vendors. I literally did not have to do a single thing the day before or day of my wedding - I showed Julie exactly how I wanted my center pieces and they set it all up for me! I was SHOCKED because so many weddings I have been in require the bridal party to stay and set up / take down. This truly took so much pressure off of me, and I just got to enjoy my wedding with my husband. Thank you, Dennis, for such a perfect wedding that we will always remember!