Occasions by M&K

Fredericksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Occasions by M&K

Occasions by M&K is a wedding event planner based in Fredericksburg, Virginia that also services Maryland and Washington, D.C. They offer couples fully customized event coordination services. These attentive and detailed planners understand the unique tastes and needs of their couples. Michelle has a service industry background and 16 years worth of experience in planning, managing, and executing events at all levels. She has worked with clients for multiple celebrations, from small business events to large corporate affairs. Let Occasions by M&K's dedicated team plan your wedding to make it a momentous spectacle that creates long-lasting memories.

Occasions by M&K offers one-on-one consultations that take your vision to the next level. There are 10 planners on the team that are matched according to your specific requirements. Some of the many services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/14/2016

The ladies at Occasions by Michelle were fantastic. We were lucky that our venue booked them to be our day of coordinators. They thought of everything and were prepared for any problem that may occur. ... Read more The level of service surpassed what we expected. Michelle met with the bride and groom and myself several times, and gave us suggestions for vendors and helped us with our planning. On the day of the rehearsal they took charge and remained in charge until the wedding ended. This was greatly appreciated as the mother of the bride, as I was able to enjoy my daughter's special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding. Michelle's knowledge is invaluable.

J
Jennifer Wahlberg

Married on 12/27/2018

Wedding Plannee

My husband and I were planning an intimate wedding for our family and Michelle and her team made the day! If it wasn’t for her, so many details would have been left undone. She is an angel and I can’t ... Read more can’t imagine having such a special day without her. As the bride, she allowed me to relax and focus on the special things and literally allowed every last detail to be taken care of...even down to my husband leaving behind the tuxedo buttons I had carefully packed away were they wouldn’t be forgotten. She saved the day and found replacements at our out of town wedding. Thank you Michelle ❤️

D
Debra

Married on 10/20/2018

We had a team of "The Michelle's". We could not be happier with the services these ladies provided. In my opinion, these ladies went above and beyond at every opportunity to make sure my daughter had ... Read more had the wedding of her dreams. I highly recommend!