Occidental at Xcaret Destination

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Occidental at Xcaret Destination

Immersed in the Mayan Riviera, the Occidental at Xcaret Destination 5 Star offers the perfect setting for weddings thanks to the beauty of a landscape that combines lush vegetation with the delicacy of its crystalline waters.

In the heart of the Riviera Maya, bathed by the Mexican Caribbean coast, the Occidental at Xcaret Destination 5 Star pulsates , an example of a balanced combination of nature, culture and Mexican tradition in a landscape of great beauty and ecological value. Beside these attributes, this magnificent and complete resort offers endless possibilities for an unforgettable wedding .

If you have ever dreamed of celebrating your seashore in an environment of lush nature and ancient ruins , the Occidental at Xcaret Destination can make this possible. This resort offers you the opportunity to discover fantastic sites, such as the area of Mayan ruins, gardens and terraces, where you can celebrate an unforgettable ceremony and celebrate a banquet, cocktail and bridal dance.

And next to the privileged environment where the Occidental at Xcaret Destination is located, this fantastic resort offers the bride and groom an infinity of services and facilities of the latest generation that will set the tone for an unforgettable day and an unforgettable stay.

65 Reviews for Occidental at Xcaret Destination

65 Occidental at Xcaret Destination Reviews

J
Juanita Ariza

Getting married on 01/05/2021

The Wedding of My DREAMS

My wedding was an actual DREAM. I visited this resort more than 10 years ago and I knew then that this was the place that I wanted to get married. Fast forward to getting an engaged it was the only ... Read more place I reached out to for information. After taking a look at their packages, I knew this was exactly where I wanted to host my wedding. My husband and I are both Catholic so we did the ceremony next door at Xcaret Park an the reception at Occidental. It was such an easy process planning this wedding. When you do a destination wedding you don't have to go through the stress of choosing vendors out a million options - you have the vendors they provide and they all did a PHENOMENAL job. The food was absolutely delicious, the DJ has the BEST music (especially since we hosted a Colombian/American wedding he did great incorporating both cultures), Melanie the coordinator was there every step of the way. I honestly could not have asked for more. I wish I could re live it over and over again.

Kylie
Kylie Yonge

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Such a Beautiful Resort!!

We day the most amazing trip with our families and the most magical wedding day! Everything from the venue, the service and the food was excellent! Would recommend this resort to everyone! Luz was ... Read more fabulous and took care of everything we needed and made our special day stress free!

Jose
Jose Soto

Married on 07/27/2019

Exceeded all of our Expectations!

From Day 1 of my fiance (wife now) chose this location for our wedding our coordinator Luz was there to help every step of the way and went above and beyond to provide help with things even outside of ... Read more the wedding ceremony itself. She made our day magical!