Ocean Blue

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · View map

About Ocean Blue

We recently learned that we require a "special use" permit from St. Johns County to hold receptions at Ocean Blue. Given that we are in a residential zone we have been advised that, even if we met the requirements for the permit, it is unlikely it woutld be granted by the County. Thus, we have ceased booking receptions and events at Ocean Blue. One of the main draws to Ocean Blue, outside the accommodations that attracted Family Reunions, was that couples could contract their own vendors. For those couples you may wish to contact St. Johns County's own GTM where lovely weddings and receptions take place on the river and couples are free to hire the vendors of their choice: https://www.gtmnerr.org/visit/wedding/

Ocean Blue will continue to host family reunions and vacations via HomeAway.com & VRBO.com.

27 Reviews for Ocean Blue

27 Ocean Blue Reviews

K
Kayla Mcneal

Getting married on 04/09/2020

Pending wedding

I’m still in the process of booking this venue for my 2020 wedding, and I will continue to update as I go, but so far I have nothing less than amazing things to say for this venue. Linda, the owner, ... Read more is fabulous. Polite, quick to respond & ensures all questions are answered to put your busy bride mind at ease! Again, I’m still in the process of booking, but thus far- I would highly recommend for anyone interested in a beach wedding or any event/family gathering.

Yulia
Yulia Manaeva

Married on 04/09/2019

Pure Wedding Paradise!

This house was a perfect place to have a wedding. The view offers the best natural decorations: ocean, sunrise, beach, green lawn! The house is very comfortable and has everything you need to stay and ... Read more relax for a few days afterwards. Our families enjoyed spending time together, laying in the sun, lounging in a hot tub, playing freesbie, and just enjoying the view. Ocean Blue is very well stocked and accomodates any event! The host, Linda, is very attentive, flexible, and sweet. She welcomed us to her home with warm wishes and a bottle of Champagne! I highly recommend this as a wedding venue, and a vacation home! 5 star host and a house!

Vannary
Vannary

Married on 12/08/2018

Magical Beach Wedding

A beautiful home what was cozy and inviting which made for both an enjoyable and memorable weekend with family and friends. I fell in love with the beautiful view of the beach, it was breathtaking! ... Read more Working with Linda was so easy, she was very helpful and had a lot of recommendations. She made sure we had everything we needed on our special day.