Ocean State Weddings

Narragansett, Rhode Island · View map

About Ocean State Weddings

Ocean State Weddings is a wedding officiant service based in Narragansett, Rhode Island. On the most important day of your life, finding a wedding officiant can be a daunting task. This is, after all, the person that will quite literally guide you into the next steps of your life. Emmaus Ministry strives to provide the relaxing, warm, spiritual wedding ceremony in the venue you desire. From simple to traditional, at the location of your choice, whether it is at a beautiful beach, lighthouse, lakeside, at sunrise or sunset, banquet facility, a rented hall, in your home, or backyard, or a barbecue and anywhere in between. Your ceremony will be customized to fit your needs, and to reflect your love and beliefs as a couple.

Ocean State Weddings will guide you on the road to your nuptials through counseling and customized vows, helping you create your perfect ceremony from the ground up. Interfaith, single religion, non-denominational, or civil unions are all welcome. Rev. Andy will ensure your ceremony is a personalized representation of your personalities, and your unique love story. Ocean State Weddings also offers:
Vow renewals

6 Reviews for Ocean State Weddings

6 Ocean State Weddings Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 06/01/2018

Reserved Reverend Andy for my daughter's wedding in August. Reverend Andy was a doll and tailored the ceremony to what we wanted, It was a beautiful ceremony! Read more Reserved Reverend Andy for my daughter's wedding in August. Reverend Andy was a doll and tailored the ceremony to what we wanted, It was a beautiful ceremony!

A
Allie

Married on 08/11/2017

I had a very special case where my husband speaks fluent Spanish and speak both English and Spanish. So naturally I wanted someone who was bilingual and could accommodate my request. Unfortunately the ... Read more people I reached out to did not work on a Friday or gave me some other reasons etc. I started my search in February 2017 and my wedding was in August 2017. So by May I still could not find anyone and I started to panic. I reached out to a few people who flat out told me they would not do a Spanish bilingual ceremony even if I provided the translator. So naturally I just did not know who to reach out to. My mom thankfully found Rev. Andy and was able to help me out. I provided the translator and he coordinated with my translator perfectly and everything went smooth as can be from there. He was extremely reasonably priced and extremely accommodating. The only thing he asked of me was that I had to show up and meet him before hand to sign a contract and pay him a deposit. No problem! Me and my husband met with him then me and my translator met with him. It worked out really really well and was totally perfect! I cannot thank him enough for what he did!

L
Lynda

Married on 05/17/2017

What a great experience... We could not be happier with our wedding.... It was everything we had hoped for and wanted for our special day... Thank you again so much Father Andy! We hope to see you ... Read more again one day! ,?