Oceano

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Oceano

Oceano is a full-service restaurant wedding venue located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This modern mansion boasts three floors of luxurious state-of-the-art decor and picturesque oceanfront views, with creative cuisine. This venue is nestled on the stunning beachfront property in the Condado area and boasts a sophisticated ambiance that is ideal to host your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, and even engagement party.

Facilities and Capacity

Oceano accommodates up to 200 guests at weddings of all types, from simple and elegant to spectacular and lavish. The space within the venue is trendy and rigorously designed. You can hold your wedding ceremony on the beach with the sand between your toes or on one of the decks overlooking the ocean. The breathtaking views are seen from the climate-controlled indoor spaces while the open-air areas immerse you and your guests with the Caribbean feel. The spaces at Oceano are flexible and accommodating depending on your wedding style. There are get-ready rooms available for you and your wedding party to prepare on-site. Oceano is wheelchair accessible and offers parking, valet, and shuttle services.

The venue prides itself on providing a flawless, five-star service with a superior level of attention. You can work with members of Oceano’s event department to plan your big day. They can offer suggestions on design, decor, and cuisine. On the day of the wedding, the dedicated staff will set up and clean up the spaces. Oceano provides a number of event items to use during the big day including, but not limited to:

• Aisle runners
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents

Cuisine

The cuisine served as Oceano is fresh, unique, and delicious. Their renowned chefs use locally sourced seafood and tropical accents in the dishes while combining unexpected flavors with Caribbean flair. You can customize a menu and serve your guests with hors d'oeuvres and a buffet. Experienced bartenders are on-hand to serve a variety of beverage options including champagne, beer, wine, liquor, and signature drinks during an open, limited, or cash bar.

42 Reviews for Oceano

42 Oceano Reviews

A
Adia

Married on 05/23/2019

Best day ever!

Juan Carlos! We are in love (still - a few weeks after our wedding) with Juan Carlos and his staff at Oceano. FLAWLESS! Thank you for keeping a smile on my face. Our guests were delighted with ... Read more the attention they received. It was a memorable day. From start to finish, working with the details of our day and managing our requests, I can say they deliver. We will never forget you and your staff! Thank you again. LOVE, Adia & Richard

Bianca
Bianca Torres

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Venue!!!

We hired Oceano as the venue for our small intimate wedding after searching various places. The experience was amazing! All of the aspects of this place were impeccable. The set up (for the ceremony ... Read more ceremony as well as at the Las Brisas Salon), the food (for which we receive a lot of compliments) and the fire star service. Thanks to Juan Carlos and all of the Team for making this day so special!!!! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Lafonda
LaFonda

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Experience

Where do I start.... We chose this venue based on the food we ate for brunch on a visit to PR. Juan Carlos is so great to work with. From the very beginning he answered all of my questions and provided ... Read more me with additional support whenever i needed it. The venue itself is GORGEOUS!! We didn't need much decor because the ambiance is perfect! The food was delicious, everyone raved about the Puerto Rican pork and pasta. The open bar was good, bartenders was fun and kept the drinks flowing. My favorite thing about this venue besides the food may have been the house DJ. He kept the dance floor packed and I liked how he also could be seen dancing to the music. I absolutely LOVE Oceano, and if I could so it all over again I would. Absolute best venue!