Oceanside Hair and Body

Brewster, MA · View map

About Oceanside Hair and Body

Oceanside Hair and Spa is a full service salon and day spa catering to the Cape Cod area. Come in and enjoy a relaxing day of beauty.

4 Reviews for Oceanside Hair and Body

4 Oceanside Hair and Body Reviews

N
Noelle

Married on 09/08/2018

Talented Professionals for Wedding Day Beauty!

Oceanside's hairdressers and makeup professionals are exceptional! My wedding day hair and makeup was so lovely, and my bridal party looked perfect! They were so kind, accommodating, and talented! You ... Read more You cannot have a better set of professionals for your wedding day!

M
Molly

Married on 09/24/2016

In looking at other vendors, Oceanside had the best prices and were the most polite and responsive in their correspondence. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day! Read more In looking at other vendors, Oceanside had the best prices and were the most polite and responsive in their correspondence. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day!

K
Karen

Married on 08/21/2010

They drove out to meet us at my bridesmaid's house, were on time, did a great job and had us finished even earlier than they said. All the girls' hair & makeup looked fabulous! Read more They drove out to meet us at my bridesmaid's house, were on time, did a great job and had us finished even earlier than they said. All the girls' hair & makeup looked fabulous!