Octavio Montes

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Octavio Montes

Octavio Montes is an exceptional professional wedding photographer based out of Cancun, Mexico. This photographer will immortalize your special celebration with artistic flair for you and your loved ones to look back on for years to come. Octavio’s photographic style is defined by his expert use of natural light and shadows when capturing your special moments. This photographer excels at taking candid photos from your event, as well as structured photoshoots to thoroughly salvage your special day.

Octavio Montes offers couples a variety of wedding photography packages to choose from, including up to six hours of coverage, 150 edited and printed photos, and up to 900 digital photos. Octavio also offers videography packages including up to six hours of coverage, with a three-to-five minute highlight video, and up to 60 minutes of edited video. Some of his additional photography services include the following:

• Engagement photoshoot

7 Octavio Montes Reviews

T
Toni

Married on 04/17/2017

I was finding it very difficult to find a good photographer that wasn't too pricey and then I came across Octavio Montes! Their portfolio is brilliant and they offer such reasonable prices and a ... Read more variety of different photography packages. Octavio has been very responsive to my emails, he has emailed back really quickly especially considering the time difference and he has answered all of my questions. I am so happy I have booked our photography with www.OctavioMontes.com and I can't wait for them to capture our special day. I highly recommend!

I
isha

Married on 04/15/2017

Octavio Montes and his team were our photographers and videographers for our wedding day. We are so happy we chose them. From the beginning, octavio was so responsive to our questions and planning ... Read more process, we let him know what we were looking for during our special day and gave us concrete information. When the day came, they were professional from the beginning till end. They we very organized, and most of all, captured amazing photos of myself and my husband. We were so excited and satisfied with the photos, they captured artistic photos and excellent background. The videos were just as amazing. We are happy we chose them and encourage other to choose them for their special day! Thanks Octavio to you and the rest of your team! - Isha Kothari, Chirag Patel

N
NADIA

Married on 01/07/2017

While researching wedding photographers, I often found it troubling to find one company who could do videography and photography. Many Mexico resorts try to influence you to book with their approved ... Read more vendor, however, those vendors are usually not the best and not the most affordable. With just a little bit of research, I was able to find Octavio Montes. He offers both videography and photography packages for affordable pricing. Octavio also sent us a detailed packet with questions about photography style, music for the DVD, etc. I would take your time and do plenty of research and I believe you will see that Octavio Montes is an excellent choice.